ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299799
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

Name: Daniel
Super Power: Invisibility
--
XP: 3/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You go invisible, letting the guards past. They didn't get blown up because they know exactly where the bombs are.

(3 XP)

The thing is, you shouldn't just go out. You should specifically state how you went out.

Gotcha. So something more like this?
I go invisible, letting the guards past me, and then I place my feet exactly where they place theirs so I don't get blown up.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
Level: 3
XP: 0/30
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 91/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(ohh wind manipulator now we're talking)

I do the most Earth manipulation thing: I make a crack in the ground right underneath him.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Speed up-Slow Down things (think of it as a fast forward or slow down for just one or two things at a time)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

How about now?

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
--
Hunger: 90/100
NP; 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I stay alerted buy say "What happened?"

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
XP: 16/20
--
HP: 45/50
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

first, i shift my vocal cords so that i crush the concrete and the earth spikes with a sonic scream, then i ask them (with my normal voice but loud enough so they can hear me), hoping i did not damage their ears so they can still hear me: "how have i destroyed asia when i can not remember doing it? i just want to leave this place and i want to find out the real reason why i am here."

You shift your vocal cords and boomed a sonic scream that shattered concrete.

(3 XP)

The men immediately covered their ears with concrete and ignored your question because of the sonic scream. The Incineration Squad came in behind because the machines were turned off.

Fire wave and earth spikes. Can you believe that?

-----

Name: Ronan
Super Power: Hand Shifter
--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
Blade Arms, Wind Blaster
--
Allies:
N/A

i change my hands into wind blasters and than blow on the ground and do a high jump and i try to run away as fast as i can and get far from him

You change your hands into Wind Blasters, completely catching the man off guard and blowing at him to push yourself off.

(3 XP)

You accidentally entered a pipe. Black smoke covers you and if you don't do anything about it, you will die from the smoke.

-----

--
XP: 8/20
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Gotcha. So something more like this?
I go invisible, letting the guards past me, and then I place my feet exactly where they place theirs so I don't get blown up.

That's what I expected, and it happened for the first time in my five RPGs! And it's quite hard to set up a fighting scene.

(5 XP)

So, after that, you see the guards fighting against a madman who was escaping. The madman was fighting with something that just doesn't exist.

He shoots that unknown item towards a guard and he disintegrated when it touched him.

Then, he smashes a dark orb into the ground and all enemies seen were transported into a different dimension.

He looks up, smiling deviously.

If you mess up, you are going to that dimension. You are out in a city, buildings everywhere.

He can't sense, though. He sniffed and shouted:

"COME ON OUT! IF YOU DON'T, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

He sets orbs around this place. So if you touch them, you die. All the ways are blocked by the orbs, unless...

Well, I won't tell you.

-----

--
--
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I do the most Earth manipulation thing: I make a crack in the ground right underneath him.

You make a crack in the ground underneath him and he fell, but he swoop up with wind, avoiding the fissure.

He shoots up wind so strong, it can tear your skin off.

-----

Super Power:
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

No super powers concerning time. It is overpowered. And I mean it.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 89/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You ask him your question. He immediately sticks lava on top of your head. And he generated the lava.

"SUCKA!!"

Wait, you don't take any damage. The lava is as if it was fire. You absorb the heat, so the lava lost its heat, making it rock on your head.

"What the?"

He moves back, astonished and terrified.

If your Nightmare Points reach 100, you're gonna die.

But as your Nightmare Points go higher and higher, your powers grow weaker because your body is getting scared.

Kill him?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 16/20
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

The men immediately covered their ears with concrete and ignored your question because of the sonic scream. The Incineration Squad came in behind because the machines were turned off.

Fire wave and earth spikes. Can you believe that?

ok, they believe that i destroyed asia. well, they can believe what they want, even if that includes seeing floating pink elephants.

hey, can i shift allready into light/sound or is it too early for that?

nevermind, i shift into a high-speed mix between a bee hummingbird (Mellisuga helenae) and a fly so i can escape. a hummingbird can fly in all directions, even backwards while a fly is so fast that everything around it is in slow-motion. so, with high-speed and the smallness of this creature i should be able to dodge all their attacks so i can leave this building through the exit.

if that plan will not work then i have to kill them all by turning my skin into a heat and fire resistant material that has at least no weight. in fact, my whole body will be made out of this hard but light material so i can fly through the fire to cut through all of them with a spinning drill-blade that could even get through very thick diamonds. it would need some time but i could still get through diamonds.

either i am able to flee or i kill them all to proof that i am innocent. i know that we are crazy, am i right Qwertzuy? [i]>you are right, xAyjAy.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 10/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You launch the plasma ball at a guy, causing the man to dodge it. It kills another member instead.

(5 XP)

You release your bindings by turning them into plasma balls.

Now what?

A lava shot mixed with pyroclastic rocks, a bunch of recently created throwing knives and earth spikes from the ground.

I jump out of the way of the spikes.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Sorry for not playing for a while, been busy on homework, xD

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

As he throws his winds I make a dome around me and using the rest of the time to dig underground.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Super Power: Heat Manipulation (Can make anything white-hot or ice-cold, if only for a few seconds.)
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

If this is too overpowered, I'm just gonna spectate.

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"I won't kill you if you be my ally" if he says no I immediately throw fireballs at him and create a fire monster to attack him.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 19/20
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

nevermind, i shift into a high-speed mix between a bee hummingbird (Mellisuga helenae) and a fly so i can escape. a hummingbird can fly in all directions, even backwards while a fly is so fast that everything around it is in slow-motion. so, with high-speed and the smallness of this creature i should be able to dodge all their attacks so i can leave this building through the exit.

if that plan will not work then i have to kill them all by turning my skin into a heat and fire resistant material that has at least no weight. in fact, my whole body will be made out of this hard but light material so i can fly through the fire to cut through all of them with a spinning drill-blade that could even get through very thick diamonds. it would need some time but i could still get through diamonds.

You turn into a tiny little insect (I hope it's an insect) and escape. Fortunately, they couldn't even find you.

(3 XP)

You were flying away when a portal opened up in front of you. You get sucked in.

You were sent into another world and saw a lava wave coming at you.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I jump out of the way of the spikes.

Welcome back!

Meh, jumping out from the spikes is simply jumping out from everything.

But that wouldn't get you XP.

A steel manipulator runs up to you with two blades.

-----

--
XP: 3/30
--
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

As he throws his winds I make a dome around me and using the rest of the time to dig underground.

You make a dome of concrete, deflecting the wind easily. Though the dome is a bit torn off.

You dig underground, but the enemy doesn't notice. So he kept pushing at the wind to destroy the dome.

(3 XP)

What are you gonna do?

-----

Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

So.. Cyrogenics and pyrokinesis combined? That's legit, by the way.

So, you wake up and see a forest of trees. In fact, you're in a forest.

Somewhere around here, a wolf with the power to shoot out lightning is nearby, hunting prey.

-----

--
XP: 5/30
--
Hunger: 88/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"I won't kill you if you be my ally" if he says no I immediately throw fireballs at him and create a fire monster to attack him.

The man steps back a bit, then runs, immediately counting it as a no. You shoot fireballs at him. He absorbed some of your fireballs but he got burned.

(5 XP)

That's already enough to kill him though.

-(10 NP)

Now, you need to solve your hunger problems. In this game, a food item means a hunger point. It's no suddenly-full food item anymore.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

(Thanks)

I have my remaining plasma balls form into one large ball, and then fire an electric charge at the steel manipulator guy in the form of a lightning bolt.

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
XP: 3/30
--
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I make some kind of cannon while underground and blast myself from the ground right at the wind manipulator.

SubZero007
SubZero007
883 posts
Peasant

--
XP: 8/20
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

That's what I expected, and it happened for the first time in my five RPGs! And it's quite hard to set up a fighting scene.

(5 XP)

So, after that, you see the guards fighting against a madman who was escaping. The madman was fighting with something that just doesn't exist.

He shoots that unknown item towards a guard and he disintegrated when it touched him.

Then, he smashes a dark orb into the ground and all enemies seen were transported into a different dimension.

He looks up, smiling deviously.

If you mess up, you are going to that dimension. You are out in a city, buildings everywhere.

He can't sense, though. He sniffed and shouted:

"COME ON OUT! IF YOU DON'T, I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!"

He sets orbs around this place. So if you touch them, you die. All the ways are blocked by the orbs, unless...

Well, I won't tell you.

Hmmm..... if the orb only grabs visible enemies, I have got just the thing. I go invisible, then look around for a rock or something, like a piece of rubble. I make sure he can't see the floating rock, then I smash one of the orbs while I'm still invisible (staying careful not to touch it), hopefully sucking him into his own trap.
Showing 91-105 of 1815