ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 299769
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

Name: Sam Adams
Super Power: Heat Manipulation
--
--
Hunger: 98/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Wait. If you do control blood temperature inside one's body, that is overpowered. I did allow cyrokinesis and pyrokinesis combined together, but not this kind. It means using ice and fire at once.

You did dodge the projectile.

OH! I see. I try to KILL IT WITH FIRE!
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Super Power: Pyromaster
--
Level: 3
XP: 5/30
--
HP: 75/75
Hunger: 87/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I will create fire wings on myself and fly up and then I will create 2 fire monsters and they will run to the two people and hug them and burning them while airborne I shoot fire to assist the fire monsters.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 2
XP: 7/25
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

then i wander around (as a human) and search this cave. i even ask people to find this cave.

You wander around in your original form and search the cave. And there's no one there. You see an acid web coming straight at you.

-----

Name: Xas
Super Power: Earth Manipulation
--
XP: 14/30
--
Hunger: 85/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I raise a giant shield from the ground, to protect myself from the mysterious weapon. Then all I do is rise a cage from the ground to trap him.

You raise a giant shield of concrete from the ground to defend against the blood bomb. You hear a splat and an explosion sound mixed together.

(3 XP)

It's the owner. He's trying to kill you. He charges towards you with a straight face. But you caged him.

"Futile," He said.

He breaks the cage with his blood bomb, generated from his palms.

He continues his charge.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 97/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

OH! I see. I try to KILL IT WITH FIRE!

When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

This was explained back at the OP. Please follow it.

-----

--
XP: 13/30
--
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I will create fire wings on myself and fly up and then I will create 2 fire monsters and they will run to the two people and hug them and burning them while airborne I shoot fire to assist the fire monsters.

You create fire wings on yourself, lifting yourself up into the air and dodging the acid wave.

(3 XP)

You create yet two fire monsters, but they were quickly defeated by the combination of both the acid projectiles they make.

But, you do shoot fireballs at them. The fireballs burned their skins off.

(5 XP)

The man was lying on the ground, face charred forever while the woman lies down with him, giving him morale support.

Execute or no execute.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 7/25
--
Hunger: 99/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

You wander around in your original form and search the cave. And there's no one there. You see an acid web coming straight at you.

i shift my legs into extreme bouncy rubber and jump out of the way of the net while i try to figure out who shot that net. after i found him/her/it i dodge his/her/its attacks by jumping out of the attacks reach to confuse the attacker. after i confused the attacker i charge at him/her/it with drill-blade-arms while i spin myself around to dig through the attacker.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I conjure up a rock from the ground and throw it right at him.

(Oh I've been wondering, Whats forms and allies for exactly?

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

This was explained back at the OP. Please follow it.

I cover it in fire. I'm talking the same effect as pouring several tall bottles of beer (at least 15) and lighting it up with a match.
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 13/30
--
Hunger: 86/100
NP: 4/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Execute, I throw a huge fireball at both of them.

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 10/25
--
HP: 45/75
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

i shift my legs into extreme bouncy rubber and jump out of the way of the net while i try to figure out who shot that net. after i found him/her/it i dodge his/her/its attacks by jumping out of the attacks reach to confuse the attacker. after i confused the attacker i charge at him/her/it with drill-blade-arms while i spin myself around to dig through the attacker.

That was some epic action! As usual. But not everything goes your way. Hehehe..

You move away from the acid web by using EXOXTREME RUBBER LEGS!!! You jump out of the way.

(3 XP)

Then confusing the enemy, which you found out that the enemy is a giant spider which is capable of shooting acid webs. You charge to it while it is confused with drill arms. But it realizes the situation quicker than anyone would have and shot an acid web at your face. You got sent back from it because of the sheer momentum of the shot.

-(30 HP)

The spider comes forward towards you and fixates its jaws. Yes. these kind of spiders have bones inside, but very flexible ones.

-----

--
--
HP: 50/75
Hunger: 84/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Forms are extra powers you gain per 5 levels. But, they take up your hunger points more; each post depletes 10 points of your hunger if you take up a form. Allies help you fight or heal. It's best if you have an ally to cover up for your weakness.

I conjure up a rock from the ground and throw it right at him.

You conjure a rock from the ground, specifically concrete rock, and throw it at him. But, he's prepared another blood bomb. He aimed his right hand at the rock while aiming his left hand at you. He shot them both at the same time, breaking your concrete rock and your ribs.

-(25 HP)

You get shot back and land on the road. You see a car, out of nowhere, going to run through you.

-----

--
--
HP: 30/50
Hunger: 96/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Hey, take it easy. You can't make a big explosion, but that is possible.

I cover it in fire. I'm talking the same effect as pouring several tall bottles of beer (at least 15) and lighting it up with a match.

You set fire on the ground, heating the ground up, but the wolf notices it and moves to you at lightning speed and dodges the fire explosion. It comes right in front of you, biting your arm and trying to tear it off.

-(20 HP)

-----

--
XP: 18/30
--
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Execute, I throw a huge fireball at both of them.

You throw a huge fireball at them, killing them without remorse.

(5 XP)
-(20 NP)

Well, you're done with the fight. Do you accept their reward, food, or just go on?
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 10/25
--
HP: 45/75
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

That was some epic action! As usual. But not everything goes your way. Hehehe..

i have too much fantasy. imagine what i could do if i could shift objects like a stone into a blade or a gun...then it would be rocket launcher (with exploding shrapnells)-time!

The spider comes forward towards you and fixates its jaws. Yes. these kind of spiders have bones inside, but very flexible ones.

i jump around to get enough speed to jump into its mouth even if it shoots one-hundred nets at me. after i am in her i shift into a steel ball and kill her with thousand spikes, piercing the whole body of the spider.
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,319 posts
Treasurer

--
--
Hunger: 84/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

breaking your concrete rock and your ribs.

(Wow first my arm then my ribs what next?)

As the car come towards me I make a ramp for the car to well.... ramp off of and make it heads towards the diner.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

Name: Lockus
Super Power: Ion Manipulation
--
XP: 15/20
--
HP: 1/50
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

You do the combo, then the steel manipulator screamed and tried to run, but the bolt was too fast for him.

(5 XP)

But, you get burned from one side and got stabbed in the stomach by both the earth manipulator and the fire manipulator.

-(49 HP)

"AAAH!!!"

Shouts came from both of them. A hulk smashed them flat, leaving blasts of blood of the ground and on himself.

"You. No hurt?" The hulk asked.

Well, of course you are, but he's dumb in that form.

One tip. Eating food or sleeping or staying unconscious can heal you up. Though I don't advise staying unconscious, especially if you have allies to keep you guarded.

"Yes, I'm hurt! Can't you tell?" Going unconscious right now isn't really an option since the world around me is going to Hell, so might as well try and get out to heal. "Do you know where I can restore my strength, hulk-man?"
sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I accept the reward and then fly away searching for an ally or maybe a dragon to tame :P

Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 15/25
--
HP: 25/75
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

i jump around to get enough speed to jump into its mouth even if it shoots one-hundred nets at me. after i am in her i shift into a steel ball and kill her with thousand spikes, piercing the whole body of the spider.

You jump around and get speed. You get fast enough and jump into its mouth. It shot a few webs at you, melting off your head, or the skin of the head.

-(20 HP)

You get inside, already breaking a few bones. You turn into a steel ball with massive spikes, impaling the spider from inside.

(5 XP)

You get out alive and you see a purple crystal fragment. Are you sure you want to grab it?

-----

--
XP: 19/30
--
Hunger: 83/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

As the car come towards me I make a ramp for the car to well.... ramp off of and make it heads towards the diner.

Probably more.

You make a ramp heading towards the restaurant and the car crashes into the diner, accidentally killing the owner as well.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

So, you wanna grab something to eat? All the customers left.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"Yes, I'm hurt! Can't you tell?" Going unconscious right now isn't really an option since the world around me is going to Hell, so might as well try and get out to heal. "Do you know where I can restore my strength, hulk-man?"

"There is respiratory room nearby. I help you there, can?"

There are probably a few more in the way. Are you sure?

-----

--
--
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

I accept the reward and then fly away searching for an ally or maybe a dragon to tame :P

Yay!! You eat the food they offered, which is steak!

(10 Hunger)

You fly away, but see a girl, probably 17 or 18, unconscious and flung across towards you.
Runescape124
Runescape124
3,028 posts
Nomad

--
--
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

"Yes, please."

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
XP: 15/25
--
HP: 25/75
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
Whale meat

You get out alive and you see a purple crystal fragment. Are you sure you want to grab it?

only if i could get a new power after i collected/touched enough of them. you did not answer my second/last question: can we get new powers by collecting these crystals or do they only teleport us around? would be great if we could get a second or third power after we collected/touched enough of them.
Showing 121-135 of 1815