ForumsForum GamesThe Superhuman: The Revenge Of Azure

1815 300424
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

In the year of time and peace, everyone was living in harmony. In fact, the world became one, with no countries anywhere. Previously, there was a war. A war between Earth and another unknown planet named Jorge. The war lasted for a millennium but no sides won. The leader of Earth, Gerth, fought with passion. Jorge was losing but Gerth had a truce to stop all of this and convinced them that the war was useless.
Now, in 3050, the technology and development for both planets were growing at a fast pace. Both of them were living together, transporting equipment for one another and visitors traveling to each of them. But no one had super powers like before anymore.
And they had even mined asteroids for fuel and ships travel further and further away from the galaxy to search for more.
One day, a miner came across a floating purple crystal. He boosted towards it and took an inspecting machine and scanned it. The machine said it was unknown. The miner took his chances and took out his mining tool, a laser cutter and touched it with the cutter.
The purple crystal exploded and purple light incinerated the miner. The light was so intense, it reached throughout The Milky Way. Every living being was shrouded in the light. The light contained mutated cells that entered all sorts of people from politicians to madmen. Plus, the light is constantly dispersing, being it unable for any living being to be uninfected. The mutated cells also opened portals at random distances and places. Some appeared in oceans and on buildings taller than Burj Khalifa. The portals lead to dangerous dungeons but have the key core to making the mutated cells stronger, supporting both the human bodies and brain.
The purple crystal was made by the remains of Azure, a goddess. She was destroyed by Gerth himself, since he found that Azure was causing the war.
When the crystal exploded, a voice booms throughout The Milky Way.
"SURVIVE!"
Earth and Jorge were in ruins. The portals sucked in anything that surrounded them, especially the oceans. They were what made Jorge and Earth chaotic planets.
Luckily, you did not stand near those portals.
Enemies of all kinds, monsters and humans alike, target those with little power and you have to survive or even stop the light from dispersing through a secret way.

For TL;DR people:
A miner came across a purple crystal and tried to gather its resources but got killed. The crystal exploded and light dispersed throughout The Milky Way. The light mutated every living being to gain super powers. You have to survive or stop the light from dispersing using a secret way. Challenge comes your way.

Character Sheet:

Name: (Any name you might think of)
Super Power: (Not too overpowered)
--
Level: 1
XP: 0/20
--
HP: 50/50
Hunger: 100/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

BTW, please quote my previous reply so that I know what is going on, especially if you didn't reply a long time ago. I will also quote and if I don't, you have my apologies in advance.

Note:
ANY NUMBER OF PLAYERS ALLOWED!!!!!
When fighting, please state exactly what you are doing, not like simply attacking, but the way you attack.

SURVIVE!

• 1,815 Replies
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

Name: Rip
Super Power: Magnetism
--
Level: 4
XP: 1/35
--
HP: 100/100
Hunger: 52/100
NP: 0/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

That was sweet.

(5 XP)
-(10 NP)

Level up!!!

Alright, time for something you would need to face.

You see a cat snarling at you. With purple eyes.

First, I back away and look around for any metal things (such as dumpsters, trash cans) and I try not to fight it. If it attacks me, I take out one of the guns and shoot it it.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

Name: LavaMan
Super Power: Geo-thermogenesis
--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

yay! another 3xp! *reads the rest of post* aah! its going to explode!

I hurry and throw that primed horn towards the rhino and quickly get myself to the point in the complex...or...whatever building I'm inside of...where i am farthest from the explosion.

Alright. It explodes, but the rhino didn't get hurt.

The whole place is coming down. On you, especially.

-----

Name: Black
Super Power: Elemental Manipulation
Variation: Wind
--
Level: 2
XP: 10/25
--
HP: 65/65
Hunger: 85/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I saw it coming and tried to dodge it.

Yeah, you dodged it, until the acid melted the ground so fast that you dropped as well. Into the acid pit.

-----

Name: Ghalaghor
Super Power: Shape-Shifting
--
Level: 15
XP: 58/90
--
HP: 65/375
Hunger: 10/100
NP: 3/100
--
Forms:
Energy, Anti-Matter, Escapism
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

lol, quote-ception...

anyway, i get away from him and try to use my powers to shift myself into a mix between a human and a reptile (i keep the animal parts/abilities from earlier, i just add something else to this mix) to heal my wounds (some reptiles can regenerate whole limbs).

after i healed my wounds (i dodged his attacks and/or stayed away from him so my wounds have enough time to heal), i shift into a symbiont and try to enter his body to kill him from the inside.

if i can not get inside his body, then i continue to punch him with my fists. i even try to kick him in his crotch so i can try to break his neck.

Hopefully that quote-ception won't happen again.

And.. STOP. Know this. You can regenerate your fist, but you cannot recover your HP.

Stealthy attacks are ineffective as well. Which means your symbiont plan didn't work.

Yeah, punch with your fists, until he grabbed both of yours and tore them off.

-(100 HP)

He threw your fists at you.

-----

--
--
HP: 95/100
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

First, I back away and look around for any metal things (such as dumpsters, trash cans) and I try not to fight it. If it attacks me, I take out one of the guns and shoot it it.

You sure?

The cat pounced and you shot. You see the bullet go through it, but it still attacked you. It slashed at your face.For now.

-(5 HP)
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 10/25
--
Hunger: 85/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a powerful gust of wind to blow me up and out of the acid pit-trap.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
HP: 65/375
Hunger: 10/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Hopefully that quote-ception won't happen again.

And.. STOP. Know this. You can regenerate your fist, but you cannot recover your HP.

Stealthy attacks are ineffective as well. Which means your symbiont plan didn't work.

Yeah, punch with your fists, until he grabbed both of yours and tore them off.

-(100 HP)

He threw your fists at you.

i use my powers to re-grow new fists and eat the old ones to use them and my powers to heal some of my wounds.

now i know how it feels when you can not think of anything because the answer is too obvious...

i try to attack him from behind. if he attacks me, then i try to dodge his attacks as fast as i can.

just one of my last straws: i try to decapicate him telekinetically by using my powers to get a brain that is smart enough to use telekinesis. if that does not work, then i use the telekinesis to block his attacks in case he is too fast for me to dodge them.
BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

--
XP: 6/20
--
Hunger: 95/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Alright. It explodes, but the rhino didn't get hurt.

The whole place is coming down. On you, especially.

Well that didn't go as planned. I use my rock hands to bash through the wall, hopefully creating an exit path for me to escape.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
XP: 13/25
--
Hunger: 84/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I use a powerful gust of wind to blow me up and out of the acid pit-trap.

Okay, that works.

(3 XP)

But when you're falling (Back to the acid pit), the spider shot acid just below your feet. In other words, it will hit you.

-----

--
--
HP: 80/375
Hunger: 40/100
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

i use my powers to re-grow new fists and eat the old ones to use them and my powers to heal some of my wounds.

now i know how it feels when you can not think of anything because the answer is too obvious...

i try to attack him from behind. if he attacks me, then i try to dodge his attacks as fast as i can.

just one of my last straws: i try to decapicate him telekinetically by using my powers to get a brain that is smart enough to use telekinesis. if that does not work, then i use the telekinesis to block his attacks in case he is too fast for me to dodge them.

Gross.

(30 Hunger Points)
(15 HP [Because it's gross])

Telekinesis can be used, but you cannot access his brain. It takes more time for the corrupted man to break its force.

Okay. Now you know telekinesis works briefly on him (Because you brought it up) and.. Now what? The man is standing there, waiting.

-----

--
XP: 9/20
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Well that didn't go as planned. I use my rock hands to bash through the wall, hopefully creating an exit path for me to escape.

Okay, it worked.

(3 XP)

You see the light and see yourself in a world of dinosaurs. This is the first ever scene you are in. Other players didn't go through this special world before. Only you.

Alright, let's start. To escape this world, you have to take a purple crystal located somewhere here. I will only reveal it when you're level 3.

A pterodactyl zooms towards you.
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 84/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

It will unless I blow myself in the direction of the cave.

BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 94/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Okay, it worked.

(3 XP)

You see the light and see yourself in a world of dinosaurs. This is the first ever scene you are in. Other players didn't go through this special world before. Only you.

Alright, let's start. To escape this world, you have to take a purple crystal located somewhere here. I will only reveal it when you're level 3.

A pterodactyl zooms towards you.

So now I'm in Jurassic Park? Or whatever that is? And I'm stuck here. Great.

Alright, I try to dodge the pterodactyl and shoot lava at its tail while it passes.
Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 51/100
NP: 1/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

You sure?

The cat pounced and you shot. You see the bullet go through it, but it still attacked you. It slashed at your face.For now.

-(5 HP)

I disassemble one of the guns I have and make metal shards out of them. I use the metal shards to attack all of the cat's limbs and I try to direct them towards the cat's limbs and joints so that he is unable to move. I make many metal shards so that it's impossible to dodge.

If that doesn't work, I transform all of the metal shards into a short dagger and make some armor for myself. I then wait for the cat to attack me, where I then will stab it while it is in midair.
xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

Gross.

(30 Hunger Points)
(15 HP [Because it's gross])

i know that it is gross but this is only a rpg and i have to do something like this when i do not want to die too soon.

Telekinesis can be used, but you cannot access his brain. It takes more time for the corrupted man to break its force.

Okay. Now you know telekinesis works briefly on him (Because you brought it up) and.. Now what? The man is standing there, waiting.

nice...i try to get the crystal out of him by using telekinesis. if he comes towards me, then i stay away from him, but if that works, then i dash forwards to get the crystal shard before he can get it back while i continue to drag the shard forward me as fast as possible.

if i can not get the crystal this way, then i try to destroy his heart by crushing it with telekinesis.
Rapyion
Rapyion
2,300 posts
Shepherd

--
--
Hunger: 83/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

It will unless I blow myself in the direction of the cave.

Okay, it works.

(3 XP)

But the spider lunged towards your face.

-----

--
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

So now I'm in Jurassic Park? Or whatever that is? And I'm stuck here. Great.

Alright, I try to dodge the pterodactyl and shoot lava at its tail while it passes.

Like you, it dodged the lava. And yes, you're kinda in Jurassic Park.

Then, it curves and swoops down on you again. This time, it shot lightning.

-----

--
XP: 4/35
--
Hunger: 50/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

I disassemble one of the guns I have and make metal shards out of them. I use the metal shards to attack all of the cat's limbs and I try to direct them towards the cat's limbs and joints so that he is unable to move. I make many metal shards so that it's impossible to dodge.

If that doesn't work, I transform all of the metal shards into a short dagger and make some armor for myself. I then wait for the cat to attack me, where I then will stab it while it is in midair.

The metal shards work.

(3 XP)

You see why it's not dead? It's resistant to any types of attacks. Now here comes the real pain.

The cat shot dark rays from its eyes. At you, of course. It's your choice to defend or not.

-----

--
--
--
Forms:
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
$7990

nice...i try to get the crystal out of him by using telekinesis. if he comes towards me, then i stay away from him, but if that works, then i dash forwards to get the crystal shard before he can get it back while i continue to drag the shard forward me as fast as possible.

if i can not get the crystal this way, then i try to destroy his heart by crushing it with telekinesis.

No, no, no. The telekinesis wave will be broken after a second of impact. It can't go inside the body unless it touches him, right?

The man charges towards you like a bull.
BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

--
--
Hunger: 93/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A

Like you, it dodged the lava. And yes, you're kinda in Jurassic Park.

Then, it curves and swoops down on you again. This time, it shot lightning.

Ok. Now that's impossible to dodge. Or block. Right? So I'll try to harden myself again, and hopefully that hardened rock which I am now made of will absorb the lightning.
BearBear_1
BearBear_1
97 posts
Nomad

Oh, and really sorry for double-posting, but I just wanna include that if the lightning was defended, when the pterodactyl comes close I will try and unharden myself and jump on top of him.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

--
--
Hunger: 83/100
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
N/A

I make and up draft and force the spider to go over me, and to make sure it doesn't hit me with acid I make a whirlwind and a stone from the land into the spider hopefully it hits it and either knocks it out or kills it.

Riptizoid101
Riptizoid101
6,257 posts
Farmer

--
XP: 4/35
--
Hunger: 50/100
NP: 2/100
--
Forms:
N/A
--
Allies:
N/A
--
Inventory:
(Lots of) Guns

The metal shards work.

(3 XP)

You see why it's not dead? It's resistant to any types of attacks. Now here comes the real pain.

The cat shot dark rays from its eyes. At you, of course. It's your choice to defend or not.

I dodge it, but I place a piece of metal in front of the dark beam to test it's damage. If the dark ray destroys the piece of metal, I continue to dodge the dark ray while I make metal shards above the cat and aim it at the cat's eyes.

If the cat's rays can destroy metal, while it is destroying it from above his head, I use metal to attack directly at him, assuming it can't attack at both sides. The metal that hits him will go into his eyes, blinding him.
Showing 1426-1440 of 1815