ForumsSupport ForumMerits

22 5519
RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

What are the chances that a mod won't see my merit? I've written 2 very long reviews in the past and I never got credited for the merit.

I wrote one today:
http://armorgames.com/play/174/zombie-horde-3

How often are merits credited? And what are the chances the mods won't even see it?

• 22 Replies
Wittman
Wittman
318 posts
Nomad

Merits are hard to get, but if you post them on newer games, the chances of somebody seeing them are high. Unlike if you post them on lower games, it wont been seen that much.

The_Idea_Men
The_Idea_Men
102 posts
Nomad

@ strop

actually im not sure 'informative' is a qualification either. ive found the more you structure your comment like a book report, the better chance you have of it getting merits.

martinalan0619
martinalan0619
4 posts
Nomad

i never get any i wrote like a 3 4 paragraph comment a week ago i never got credit...

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

Well, Moderators can't be going on every game every day. Theirs about 888 games on the site so it's slim your get your merit in one day unless it's a new game and you really made a pretty good comment. To open up your chances, you can up on your comment or maybe hope that someone puts you up on Merit recognition since Carlie makes visits their often.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well at the moment I have 2 merits!I should get more soon because I have commented on another 3 games so I hope that the mods look.But have paitence and you may recieve the merits if you don't think about them.

kamakozei
kamakozei
91 posts
Nomad

I have to say that merits are hard to get but I'm a very nice person that sometimes writes reviews of my favorites and I also vote up any good comments.If there were more mods then people would get more merits.Alot of people try to get merits but only 15% get merits PLUS you also get 25ap+2 for the comment making it the easiest way to get ap. Armor games should make some changes to how you get merits.

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

Sometimes, it takes a couple of days. I thought I didn't get any merits when I wrote a couple of worthy ones, but then I got two in just 3 days.

Showing 16-22 of 22