ForumsThe TavernHave You Noticed?

4 2238
DonkeyKong13
DonkeyKong13
65 posts
Nomad

I don't know about any of you but don't you think that it is a little odd that for some reason a whole bunch of people are quitting Armor Games? I don't know why..this website is really fun...but I don't know why people still quit.

Post comments on this forum if you agree.

• 4 Replies
kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

Well,
If you have been on here as long as I have, and that is since the Beta site opened, and before that, you will realise that the site can become boring. Also, the great influx of spammers really annoys everyone.

It is also important to remember about Switchfoot, who got bored and left with a bang.

KingRYan

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

People have always been quitting, but nobody ever notices until:

A) the current #1 quits

B) someone/some people, well known/has a lot of friends quits

C) both just seem to happen at the same time!(current situation, I believe)

Then everyone starts to notice, 'hey, all these people are quitting!'.
Also, the reasons to why they quit, normally are just because of 'bored' issues, like I have lol, and usually point issues as well, e.g. 'I got passed! the world is ending I'm leaving', or 'I'm losing points! I hate the Mods now I'm leaving AG!!!', sometimes a spammer comes out of the last one o_o
It happens a lot, but as I said, no one ever really seems to care until they realize a bunch of people they hardly talk to aren't leaving their once a month 'hey, haven't talked to you in a while' comments.
my take.

@kingryan

Switchfoot left because he got in trouble lol, not because he was bored...unfortuantly I missed his metldown, schoolnight =|

DonkeyKong13
DonkeyKong13
65 posts
Nomad

Now that I think of it, people have been quitting, but I have only noticed my best friends on here.

kingryan
kingryan
4,196 posts
Farmer

@RaptorExx

I missed it too, but I heard all about it. He did get bored with the site though and he got in trouble. It was brewing for a while though...

Showing 1-4 of 4