ForumsThe TavernDoes anyone know what's going on?

11 2055
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

I can't load any threads except for new ones and it comes up with the 404 message.

I'm confused.

• 11 Replies
daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

It is just a glitch. Just wait awhile and I believe it should pass by.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

That was happening to me, but it resolved itself and I could access those threads again soon after. Probably a glitch.

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I just clicked on the poetry contest and it gave me a 404 message... the last page was one of those empty pages that only show the page numbers, and from there it said the thread was locked and not in any particular section!

Is today national glitch day or something? =P

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,804 posts
Peasant

I just clicked on the poetry contest and it gave me a 404 message... the last page was one of those empty pages that only show the page numbers, and from there it said the thread was locked and not in any particular section!

Same thing has happened to me. Asked Gantic about it, so I'd expect an answer-

Lulz, I made a joke.
skater_kid_who_pwns
skater_kid_who_pwns
4,376 posts
Blacksmith

Have you checked your flux capacitor? If it's not tuned right you get the 404 error.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

Happening again, but this time it asked me if I wanted to run some Microsoft add-on. I tell you, it's the government covering up for something big.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,349 posts
Bard

I'm getting a 404 error when I click on the Tavern, but only when I try to access the subforum as a whole from the main community page. I can still circumvent that glitch by accessing the Tavern through the most recently posted-in thread, but it's an irritating glitch nonetheless.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

SAVE US FERRET!

Seriously, these things are getting worse and worse. 3 people on my friends list have the Rogue Glitch right now. I have like, 10 people on it. That's 33%.

ProfessorOak
ProfessorOak
993 posts
Nomad

3 people on my friends list have the Rogue Glitch right now. I have like, 10 people on it. That's 33%.

And there you have it folks, another great lesson by The Mathematician!

*cue theme song*

I suggest to not make a bunch of threads every time a simple recurring glitch happens. The only thing you should do is contact an employee if they haven't been contacted yet and just wait it out.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

SAVE US FERRET!

Oh yes, I need a news update. Is he the new Community Manager? That would be great if he is!
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

And there you have it folks, another great lesson by The Mathematician!
*cue theme song*

lolsarcasmsofunnyneverheardthatonebeforeteachmeohfunnyone

Oh yes, I need a news update. Is he the new Community Manager? That would be great if he is!

That's what Dan hired him for.
Showing 1-11 of 11