ForumsWEPRWhat is this?

9 3880
Max000_Extreme
Max000_Extreme
113 posts
Peasant

Did you ever wonder why are you here,why is everything over here
why are there things around you and why are we living what is reason and why are we on armor games what the inferno is this hellish earth why are there stars,human,asylums,police officers,songs,plugs,toys etc.Why is this happening what is the story behind this all and why is there a story behind,although you may not have correct answer but do you know the answer of this question but at least think of it:
What is the story behind everything,even behind this ?

• 9 Replies
Masterforger
Masterforger
1,824 posts
Peasant

Humanity, my friend. Humanity. That is all I can say.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

You're worrying too much. Why is everything as it is? Because stuff happens, that's all. Seeking any more profound meaning behind everything is just completely arbitrary, speculative and a waste of time. There's a story behind everything, sure, but not necessarily an interesting one. I like paleontology because I'm fascinated by the history of life. I wanna know how it developed. But I don't sit in front of every ammonite I found and ask myself how it came to be, because that'd take me millenias and would not give any answer.

viperx99
viperx99
24 posts
Nomad

Easy, the answer to life is 42.
Also, What HahiHa said.

You're worrying too much.
partydevil
partydevil
5,132 posts
Jester

Easy, the answer to life is 42.

douglas adams had it wrong the ultimate answer is just 4 not 42

by simple counting everything is 4.
RikJimmy00
RikJimmy00
240 posts
Nomad

Everything seems unlogic until you seek a religion which gives you "a meaning" until that PLAIN WHITE my friend. Don't like the idea too much but is the only way of believe.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

Everything seems unlogic until you seek a religion which gives you "a meaning"

I don't know if I'll ever understand where the idea comes from that one can't have meaning to life without someone else telling you what that meaning should be.
handlerfan
handlerfan
185 posts
Nomad

I think that I have always accepted that I am here and I find that my problem is how I can make the best of where I am. I suppose that I am following a song from childhood.
"Life is just what you make it."

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Did you ever wonder why are you here

My existence is to ask the question as to why existence exist, it does. Therefore I do. We all do. Humanity? That branches out into many theories, some religious, some scientific, but non is certain yet.

I think why I exist one of 2 thinks, I believe we all come from a supreme energy force some call "God" therefor I am a piece of its essence, and this power existed before a time people can keep track off, and while this energy divided "souls" were created, one of them being myself. So my existence is in my theory. Living in a body that is knowledge waiting to be confirmed...
TheGenovesan
TheGenovesan
65 posts
Nomad

Some go for god, i go for chance. It's all here by chance, my friend, all here by chance.

Showing 1-9 of 9