ForumsPopular MediaDaft Punk

7 4291
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

"Oh look technologic, I wonder what the video is like..."

[img]http://***************.com/-RxDzcUVsPZo/T8-RYpdgI0I/AAAAAAAAAA4/ZKvLEafbIw8/s1600/technologic_screenshot1.png
[/img]

"O.O!"

Always nice to listen to some daft punk from some time. If you don't know who daft punk is they're the people that made this song. They make awesome songs and I always like to listen to them once in a while.

To people that haven't heard of Daft punk these are (apparently) their top 10 songs (Although I like some of their other stuff a bit more):

1. One More Time
This song is very popular and most people probably don't even know it is house/techno music. "One more time" is from the album Discovery.

2. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
This song is probably the most recognizable of all their songs. Kanye West redid this song, and they collaborated at the Grammy awards with it. "Harder, better, faster, stronger" is on the album Discovery.

3. Around the World
This is a big hit song in clubs, it is great to dance to. It hit #1 in 1997 on the billboard chart. "Around the world" appeares on the album Homework.

4. Aerodynamic
This is an entirely instrumental track, perfect for a build up to another song in a club. The beat is different and just makes you start moving your head, or start dancing. "Aerodynamic" appears on the album Discovery.

5. Technologic
This is a very catchy song, and was incorporated in a very popular Ipod commercial. "Technologic" appears on the album Human after all.

6. Digital love
This song is very calm and mellow, and has an animated video which would appeal to younger people. "Digital love" appears on the album Discovery.

7. Da Funk
The beat in this song which is all instrumental is amazing and just fun to listen to. "Da Funk" appears on the album Homework.

8. Prime of Your Life
This song has a really good auto tuned voice at the beginning that just makes you want to hear more. "Prime of your life" appears on the album Human after all.

9. Television Rules the Nation
This song explains why we are all so addicted to the tv. "Television rules the nation" appears on the album Human after all.

10. Robot Rock
This song is a classic, great for everyone, especially people who like guitar riffs. "Robot rock" appears on the album Human after all.

So what are you waiting for?

*Starts singing technologic than realises he doesn't know the words*

*Starts singing around the world because he knows the lyrics*

• 7 Replies
Laughable97
Laughable97
125 posts
Nomad

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/062/c/2/technologic_robot_by_xkesipenrax-d3atscc.png

Redo...

SenorCactus
SenorCactus
22 posts
Nomad

Daft Punk = Techno = Awesome Greatness

kuffyruff
kuffyruff
207 posts
Jester

Daft Punk = Techno = Awesome Greatness

Truth.

Glad that I'm not the only Daft Punk fan on AG. I personally thought that their film score for Tron: Legacy was really neat, though all of their works are great.
Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

2. Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger

This was like my favorite song for about a year! Then the Kanye West song came out and it played on the radio so much that I eventually got tired of both songs... =P

3. Around the World

Didn't know the song was that old! I only recently discovered it within the past 5 years... but I wish I had known about it earlier!
116 posts
Nomad

Definitely have a few Daft Punk songs in my playlist.

Robot Rock and The Brainwasher are my two favorites though.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

I love Face to Face and Emotion But Aero is beast its like future funk music.

Danstanta
Danstanta
1,702 posts
Blacksmith

ouiii, oui, daft punk...mhhmhmhm, yess,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,.!

Showing 1-7 of 7