ForumsThe TavernHalloween

47 8044
Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

It's that time of year again. What is everyone doing for Halloween this year? Share your plans and past Halloween experiences here.

• 47 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

Well this year I (and some friends) are going to go as Monty Python, I am going to be Patsy with the coconuts my friend shall be Arthur king of the britains, and my brother will be Sir Bedavire

I have previously gone as a toilet and a glow stick stickman

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

The only thing I've done for halloween this year so far is watch a hilarious video about parents telling their kids they ate all of their halloween candy. You sneaky mom!

Aside from that I'm seriously considering scaring kids this year with a tape cast of me I made in art last year.

Ernie15
Ernie15
13,344 posts
Bard

I'll probably just do what I do every Halloween and watch Meatballs. It's an odd movie choice, since it's a classic summer camp comedy and has nothing to do with Halloween whatsoever, but I've done it every year since I was in 6th grade and although I strongly oppose tradition, it's the only thing about Halloween I can really look forward to.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

oh and sometime (maybe not this year) we're going to dress a plastic skeleton up as slender and make it somewhat visible, so that you might have to look twice to see it/realize what it is

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I think I'll try and get my parents to buy me a costume (even though I'm 13) and go around and get candy and have fun. Then, I'll chuck the candy at orphans! It's a win-win because I get to chuck candy at people, and orphans get free candy. =3 I would hopefully dress up as Batman!

Skeleton_Pilot
Skeleton_Pilot
1,361 posts
Blacksmith

I'll probably dress up in an old pirate costume or something and answer the door to trick-or-treaters... I'm a bit old to go out trick-or-treating, after all. =P

daleks
daleks
3,766 posts
Chamberlain

Well this year I (and some friends) are going to go as Monty Python, I am going to be Patsy with the coconuts my friend shall be Arthur king of the britains, and my brother will be Sir Bedavire

What about BRAVE BRAVE SIR ROBIN! He is my favorite. I might be able to sing most of that song...

I haven't gone Trick or Treating since 4th grade. So I will probably sit at home and do homework. Or watch Halloween movies if I don't have homework.
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

My past Halloween experience roots all the way back to when I was 10, the last time I went "Trick or Treating". I was a Gladiator, I kind of out grew out of Trick or Treating so I didn't like it and never did it again.

My plans for Halloween is to turn off the lights in my house so no one bothers me, and if someone still knocks on the door asking for candy, they get a trick instead.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,823 posts
Chamberlain

What about BRAVE BRAVE SIR ROBIN!
oh yeah that's right, another one of my friends is going to be him (i think). it's too bad he couldn't have been Tim the enchanter though
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Last year some friends and I hid in the bed of my truck and scared kids as they walked by. Awesome stuff.

This year candy-handing-out obligations have been given to me.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Nothing this year. A couple years ago I didn't know what to do so I wore a lampshade on my head and held a cord on my hand so people could turn my light on. xD

Maverick4
Maverick4
6,800 posts
Peasant

I'm going as the Spanish Inquisition. They'll never expect it.

I've got the voice nailed down, and have some fluffy pillows. ^^

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Gettin back into the trick-or-treating game...took last year off and just handed out candy, but this year I want my own candy!

As for my costume, I'm going as *drumroll* a prostitute! (maybe I can make some money this halloween...)

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

I am going as a hobbit this year to celebrate that the hobbit is coming out this year! *cheers*

my name is bilbro roundears.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,952 posts
Shepherd

As for my costume, I'm going as *drumroll* a prostitute! (maybe I can make some money this halloween...)

.....Images?
I dont know what im going as. Maybe ill just scare kids.... who knows.
Showing 1-15 of 47