ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective: Team VS Team AKA No, Kyle is not dead.

206 26284
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome! No, I am not dead. No, I am not continuing any of my old threads. Yes, this is a good thing. Maybe. Probably not.

This is a game where two teams fight each other using various means and attempt to complete some degree of Objective!

Objective: This is what we're doing.
Gear: What gear you can get during the Objective.

Team A: Players on Team A
Team A Completion: How much Team A has done.

Team B: Players on Team B
Team B Completion: How much Team B has done.

And now we shall have the first Obvective.

HALLOWEEN OBJECTIVE! You are across from each other, with Team Orange in a giant pumpkin and Team Black in a haunted mansion! The battlefield is covered in a black moss-like substance and volatile pumpkins. There are two pathes between the bases.

Objective: Grab the other team's candy!
Gear:
Black Sword
Skull-tipped Staff
Phantasmal Musket

Team A:
Team A Completion: 0 pieces of candy

Team B:
Team B Completion: 0 pieces of candy

And now...begin!

• 206 Replies
GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

OW OW OW OW FIRE HURTS Y U CAST MAGIC BTCH AGGGGHHH *BBQD. Respawns, smashes Epic's fort with twin sledges, including him.*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Oh my god I actually killed Gemini-CRAP *Dives away from the sledgehammers, hides behind Sonic* SAVE ME. LET'S TEAM UP. PLEAAAASE. ABRACASHIELD *Casts Protect on Sonic.*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Time to die Epic! *throws a Liquorice Spear at Epic* Not enough? *fires BB gun at Epic again* And to finish things off... *takes out two Chocolate Swords and starts slashing away at Epic*

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

*grabs one of darkfire's arms and pulls him around to use him as a human shield against GeminiDelta's attacks*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Thanks sonic, nice bit of protection there...have a free BBQing. *runs away, casting Firaga on Sonic, incinerating the whole lot of them.*
How do YOU like it?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

hmm.. needs more fire if you ask me. *uses Mega-Flare on Epic.*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

*Casts Reflect to reflect the Mega-Flare back onto Sonic.* Don't you just HATE that?

Poizaz00
Poizaz00
605 posts
Peasant

I get 2 BB machine guns and dual wield them, firing rapidly in the direction of the opposite team.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Don't you just hate the little gem of look up, not at. *points up at the massive ball of fire that starts raining down on everyone around it, while I walk through it as if it doesn't exist.*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Curse these balls of fire. My chocolate swords are useless. Guess I'll have to get rid of the source. *Runs towards Sonic and starts firing my BB guns at him*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Okay that's it. Only thing to do is...ABRACAVALANCHE *Calls forth a storm of snow and freezing rain to put out the fire and freeze Sonic in place.*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

...Bump?

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

*uses the reaction command "Return Fire" to hit EPIC in the chest with a bullet, then Darkfire*

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Casts Reflectga to return the return fire (lolwut?), then chants a spell to lock Sonic's magic, forming a suspicious orb in my hand, casting Holy on sonic as well.
Let's branch out from KH, shall we.

sonicheroes95
sonicheroes95
13,701 posts
Peasant

Fine by me. Chaos Break. *teleports rapidly around Epic kicking him around before finishing by slamming the heel of his foot into Epic's face to send him crashing into the ground.*

Showing 181-195 of 206