Forums

ForumsForum Games

Complete the Objective: Team VS Team AKA No, Kyle is not dead.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 3:29am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

2,871 posts

Curse these balls of fire. My chocolate swords are useless. Guess I'll have to get rid of the source. *Runs towards Sonic and starts firing my BB guns at him*

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 5:35pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Okay that's it. Only thing to do is...ABRACAVALANCHE *Calls forth a storm of snow and freezing rain to put out the fire and freeze Sonic in place.*

Posted Dec 10, '12 at 11:19pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

...Bump?

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 12:02am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

*uses the reaction command "Return Fire" to hit EPIC in the chest with a bullet, then Darkfire*

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 3:49pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Casts Reflectga to return the return fire (lolwut?), then chants a spell to lock Sonic's magic, forming a suspicious orb in my hand, casting Holy on sonic as well.
Let's branch out from KH, shall we.

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 6:39pm

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

Fine by me. Chaos Break. *teleports rapidly around Epic kicking him around before finishing by slamming the heel of his foot into Epic's face to send him crashing into the ground.*

Posted Dec 11, '12 at 7:49pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

*Crouches down and closes eyes...then grabs the teleporting Sonic' foot on his second kick, snapping the ankle quickly before swinging him over my head and onto the ground.* Focus. Your eyes betray you. Your mind is the supreme sensory organ. This way, I will always know where you are, where you will be. *Puts on blindfold.* Bring it. I need no weapon. My mind is my weapon. My mind shall be your death via my body.

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 6:30am

sonicheroes95

sonicheroes95

1,276 posts

you should be careful what you wish for. *turns into a puff of smoke as chaos spears come flying in from all directions.*  because I do have quite a few references I can pull. *pulls out the Ambassador and shoots Epic's head for a few times for a headshot*

Posted Dec 12, '12 at 11:39pm

theEPICgameKING

theEPICgameKING

458 posts

Epic twists and contorts his body, slipping through the barrage of spears, grabbing them as they fly and tossing them at Sonic as he appears, throwing up a force field to block the bullets.

Posted Dec 13, '12 at 12:17am

Poizaz00

Poizaz00

90 posts

I go onto the other team, go into their base, dual wield Red Ryder machine guns, fire blindly, and then use Tarran's luck to try and hit as many team-members as possible. (it's an injoke. A person in an RPG had terrible luck whenever he dual-wielded anything and always failed his rolls) I then switch teams again and go back to my base.

Reply to Complete the Objective: Team VS Team AKA No, Kyle is not dead.

You must be logged in to post a reply!