ForumsForum GamesComplete the Objective: Team VS Team AKA No, Kyle is not dead.

206 26275
Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Hello and welcome! No, I am not dead. No, I am not continuing any of my old threads. Yes, this is a good thing. Maybe. Probably not.

This is a game where two teams fight each other using various means and attempt to complete some degree of Objective!

Objective: This is what we're doing.
Gear: What gear you can get during the Objective.

Team A: Players on Team A
Team A Completion: How much Team A has done.

Team B: Players on Team B
Team B Completion: How much Team B has done.

And now we shall have the first Obvective.

HALLOWEEN OBJECTIVE! You are across from each other, with Team Orange in a giant pumpkin and Team Black in a haunted mansion! The battlefield is covered in a black moss-like substance and volatile pumpkins. There are two pathes between the bases.

Objective: Grab the other team's candy!
Gear:
Black Sword
Skull-tipped Staff
Phantasmal Musket

Team A:
Team A Completion: 0 pieces of candy

Team B:
Team B Completion: 0 pieces of candy

And now...begin!

• 206 Replies
theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Might wanna quick stop that attack rick, before Kyle posts. Dont want our team members hating us. *Dives out of the tree and intercepts rick's tomahawk with Axe* Oof.

Azywng
Azywng
373 posts
Shepherd

I tell Poizaz Hi. Then I go and do what he's doing (in this case making more musket traps)

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

...eeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEE *Crashes into a herd of turkeys.* HI THERE ^~^ *swings sledgehammer around* WHERES THE PARTY? OH, AND I JOIN EPIC'S TEAM. HI BUDDY.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Dafuq? Gemini, where'd you come from? Whatever, go sledge them turkeys for my team. Kyle, dont even -think- about trying to take Gem's hammer away. Just let her have it...or she'll let you have it.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

...I'm strangely confident of my team's victory now. COME ON AND POST KYLE. WHATS TAKING SO LONG?

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

I aim my pistols at both rick and EPIC and begin shooting them until I run out of bullets. I quickly reload and shoot them yet again.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Dark...you DO know that colonial Flintlock pistols are single-shot, right? And that they can barely hit the broad side of a barn? And that they take like 20 seconds to reload? And also, some poor-quality gns could explode and take off the shooter's hand? Civil War soldiers were expected to get 3 shots in a minute, and by then guns had gotten much better than colonial ones. yeah, you're not shooting Glocks at us, you're shooting the kinds of guns they had in Pirates of the Carribean. Really, you're better off clubbing us to death with them.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

DONT HURT MY BOYTOY!!!! RAAAAAAGE!!!! *Charges Darkfire, the ground quaking beneath her feet, swinging the sledge as if it weighed 5 instead of 50 pounds, mauling Darkfire into a sludgy pulp of flesh and bone.* mmm, breakfast. *Feasts upon the remains.* Omnomnomnom.

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Really? Then I'll just shoot you, reload and shoot you again.

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

Wait a minute, I'm not- *stares at Gemini eating Darkfire's remains* er....never mind, never mind...

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

This thread is going to hell and back. Please post soon kyle, before Gemini wants lunch. Thank god she's on my team.

Kylelolcat
Kylelolcat
4,813 posts
Nomad

Hey Y'all! If you like Memetia, go check out the forum I made specifically for it here!

Objective: Turkey Hunting!
Status: Infested with turkeys, Colonial (No magic, older gear)
Gear:
Musket
Flintlock Pistols
Metal Tomahawk
Officer's sword
Naval Axe
Bows and Arrows (Natives, Loyalists)
Gemini Sledgehammer (Loyalists)

Team Patriot:
Poizaz00
Darkfire45(Respawning: 3 turns)
Azywng
beckitten27
ninjanick
Team Blue Completion: 2 turkeys

Team Loyalist:
theEPICgameKING
rick073
GeminiDelta
Team Red Completion: 10 turkeys

Team Native Americans:
sonicheroes95
Team Native Americans Completion: 1 turkeys

@theEPICgameKING: You are still getting used to how bows work, so you fail to hit Darkfire45!

@Darkfire45: You manage to shoot down EPIC, but hit him non-fatally with one bullet and miss with the other. There goes your two shots for this turn!

@sonicheroes95: You plug a turkey with an arrow. Congrats!

@Poizaz00: You find a herd of turkeys and start firing, plugging one before they begin to run away.

@beckitten27: Currently, the natives have one turkey and can provide bows and arrows. What are you offering?

@ninjanick: You manage to fit six flintlocks onto your belt.

@rick073: You brutally murder beckitten27! That has to hurt!

@Azywng: You make more traps and hear a bang off in the distance!

@GeminiDelta: You flatten ten turkeys with your entrance as well as the defenseless Darkfire45!

theEPICgameKING
theEPICgameKING
807 posts
Farmer

OW. At least i'm not dead. And sweet, we got a cool advantage from Gemini. Well, leaving the bullet in for now, I crouch and take careful aim with my bow, firing only when certain of a killshot for a turkey.

GeminiDelta
GeminiDelta
437 posts
Nomad

DID YOU JUST CALL ME FAT? NO, IT'S ALL MUSCLE, LOOK! *Pulls off shirt.* SEE? *Enraged, starts smashing turkeys with hellish speed, chasing after one at a time*

Chryosten
Chryosten
17,384 posts
Herald

Ouch... Dying isn't very fun. Now I have to wait until I respawn. Thanks Gemini

Showing 121-135 of 206