Forums

ForumsPopular Media

wreck it ralph

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 5:15pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

I am so sorry guys they were making fun of my ideas(thebluerabbit and the others)

We weren't making fun of your "ideas"...just discussing how they weren't good ideas

don't you DARE say another no to my ideas if you don't like it ignore it!!

If you think people won't like it then don't post it...this is the internet. If you post something you are opening yourself up for criticism

a few of them even called ME stupid
thebluerabbit and along with the idiots

please...my name is pang. Not idiot

Also...complaining about being called stupid...then following that by calling us idiots...see how hypocritical that is? And just because someone disagrees with you..that doesn't mean they are an idiot

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 7:26pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,879 posts

If you do anything about it bluerabbit YOU ARE GONNA PI** ME OFF MORE THAN THIS!!>=@ p.s. I am so sorry guys they were making fun of my ideas(thebluerabbit and the others). check it in pokemon with weapons conclusion in the tavern.

There is a reason.
1. You made about 3 separate threads when they all belonged in one.
2. They really didnt lead to much discusion
3. They were supposed to go in the video game section, not the tavern -_-
4. The later 2 threads were spam, as for reasons already listed.

don't you DARE say another no to my ideas if you don't like it ignore it!!

You made ignoring it quite difficult.

Also...complaining about being called stupid...then following that by calling us idiots...see how hypocritical that is? And just because someone disagrees with you..that doesn't mean they are an idiot

Unless its about baseball right pang?

a few of them even called ME stupid
thebluerabbit and along with the idiots

...bluerabbit and pang and "those idiots" are far from stupid. Leave them alone. Its not their fault you posted 3 of the same forum in the wrong section. And now you come to this thread and call everyone stupid... Do tell me how thats related to our conversation. Way to make yourself a respectable member of the community. Doing stupid things might make people think your stupid

Once again, there is no Halo in the trailer. Nor is there pokemon. Calm your ballsacks and be nice. Gosh. `Tis a sad day when I have to be the mature one.

I don't like that though. Pokemon and Halo have never been in arcades.

Yeah, its mostly arcade games only. It still looks promising.

Posted Oct 24, '12 at 1:19am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

9,700 posts

Unless its about baseball right pang?

Well of course...I thought that situation went without saying =p

`Tis a sad day when I have to be the mature one.

Also if quite sad when I'm not being my joyful self (or my joyful self I like to think I am)

It still looks promising.

I've been having mixed feelings about it...I don't think it'll flop..but I think there is a chance at it not doing as well as people think.

Also...anyone else getting a vibe that there will be a "touching moment" in the movie? Like an attempted tear-jerker

Reply to wreck it ralph

You must be logged in to post a reply!