ForumsThe TavernThin Crust or Fluffy Crust Pizza

58 13272
Sauron23
Sauron23
275 posts
Peasant

Is thin rust or fluffy crust better with pizza. I personally like thin crust better. Italian pizza is awesome! The Americanized pizza isn't as good.

• 58 Replies
joshuawgner55
joshuawgner55
18 posts
Shepherd

Is thin rust or fluffy crust better with pizza. I personally like thin crust better. Italian pizza is awesome! The Americanized pizza isn't as good.

thick crust is all ways the best

light_chaser
light_chaser
1,044 posts
Peasant

fluffy pizza all the way.

I just don't like the thin crust, its to crunchy for me.

sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

Thin crust all the way. I have always loved the 'real Italian' pizza over Americanized ones. I actually don't like any of those pizza hut, or papa johns stuff.

Usually when I want pizza I will go to an authentic restaurant and order there. xD

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,484 posts
Jester

Why order thin crust pizza when you can just eat the box it came in?

1zth
1zth
192 posts
Nomad

I don't know I love both

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Italian and you can't even spell ravioli. Nice.

You corrected a terrible spellers spelling mistake. Congrats. You must get all the ladies.

I get all the grammar/spelling nazi ladies.
kevin8ye
kevin8ye
572 posts
Nomad

For like a short snack, thin cruyst. Dinner; fluffy

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Why order thin crust pizza when you can just eat the box it came in?

Thin crust gives it a bit more crunch..which some people prefer
sourwhatup2
sourwhatup2
3,660 posts
Jester

It's not only the crust though, usually with thin crust it's thin pizza. And vice versa.

Okay it's fine if I order pizza or something cause I'm hungry or whatever and it'll usually be like papa johns(It's decent here) or something like that. I don;t mind it, whatever. But look if I'm going out to a pizzeria/restaurant where they make the pizza right there and it's fresh out of the oven for you, I prefer thin, plus they usually make it thin anyways because pizzerias stick to the roots. I always go to a restaurant a few streets away from my house and the pizza is great there. Hawaiian is my fav though and I've tried at least 50% of what they have there.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

It's not only the crust though, usually with thin crust it's thin pizza. And vice versa.

O.O it must be done. Thin crust pizza with fluffy body..and fluffy crust pizza with thin body
GhostOfMetal
GhostOfMetal
694 posts
Shepherd

I quite like that idea.. I would totally but that all the time. I personally prefer fluffy crust because I like the way it is rarely hard and crunchy. It's like biting into a cloud.
There's also a category of crust not mentioned in this comparison.. Stuffed crust and its various forms.

TheFlash6
TheFlash6
83 posts
Nomad

GET FLUFFY YO!

S_man98
S_man98
221 posts
Shepherd

I prefer thin crust when I'm kinda hungey, and fluffy when I'm really hungry.

Showing 46-58 of 58