artapani

5 posts

this games is cool but how do you unlock stuff

Posted Nov 3, '12 at 12:44am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,109 posts

Tips for different units.

grunts: weak, but can be dangerous when they surround, attack speed is slow and can be countered with either shield or duel.

Defenders: lots of health and a little armor, same attack speed as grunt, but can take out huge chunks of health when they charge (you can not stop this attack, so get out of the way), if you are facing a wave that has lots of these guys and/or behemoths/Mikus/Pontius, use a heavy weapon.

Assassins: 3 or 4 hit attack that has nice damage, very fast and temporarily stun-locks you, assassins have lower health but are great at getting hits in, use duel to prevent hits or shields to reduce their damage. (lightning is also useful as it stops the attack of the afflicted except for charging defenders, Mikus, Behemoths, and Pontius)

Behemoths: these guys are slow but have huge health and 2 attacks that are easy to dodge (swing: just run past (front to back) and he will miss, Ground Pound: just keep your distance), behemoths are great for getting excitement up (with lightning), but are easy to defeat.

Mages: Their fireballs go past armor, and can be shot from a distance (blue ones home in on you), kill these guys as soon as possible, or else you will need to dodge their fireball and fight off a group of assassins at the same time)

Healers: all they do is heal a small amount, amounting to one or two hits from your weapon, kill these guys last.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 11:22pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

this games is cool but how do you unlock stuff

You have to go to the three guys in the marketplace along the top, given that you have enough money to buy what they're selling. One guy sells weapons (in the middle), another guy sells armor (to the far left near the training), and the other guy sells spells and potions (to the far right next to the entrance).

I think I may actually be free this weekend, so hopefully I can keep it that way and work on strategy and all that fun stuff. Expect something by Sunday evening.

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 11:24pm

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,109 posts

You have to go to the three guys in the marketplace along the top, given that you have enough money to buy what they're selling. One guy sells weapons (in the middle), another guy sells armor (to the far left near the training), and the other guy sells spells and potions (to the far right next to the entrance).

I think I may actually be free this weekend, so hopefully I can keep it that way and work on strategy and all that fun stuff. Expect something by Sunday evening.

I think what he meant was how you attain the ability to be able to buy the items.

In order to be able to buy higher level items, you must beat prerequisite levels.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 11:35pm

jeol

jeol

3,987 posts

I think what he meant was how you attain the ability to be able to buy the items.

In order to be able to buy higher level items, you must beat prerequisite levels.

~~~Darth Caedus

Haha, oh yeah, there is that. Can't you tell I play the game so much? :P

I think you pretty much explained it. Playing the campaign will unlock certain armor and weapons and spells as you finish levels. Basically, you won't be able to unlock anything better if you're having trouble with a level.

Posted Nov 17, '12 at 8:09pm

TriFangFox

TriFangFox

2 posts

Nice guide thx

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 11:21am

JuiceyBox

JuiceyBox

138 posts

I'll be honest: I love Sky9. I love Raze and SFH alot. But Siegus Arena was a disappointment. It's just not as good as other games. I can literally name a ton of other games that're better. They just didn't work as hard on it as other games.

But SFH 2? It's gonna be great. And judging from the weekly updates Sky9 makes, it's gonna be great!

Anyways, I usually use Holy Knight. I don't find the Dark Knight as good as it.

And if you like the crowd, use Lightning. It gets your Excitement Bar up REALLY quick!

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:49pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

[quote]p.s. when I used your equipment suggestions, I won on the first try.

Yep, your guides are great.

Posted Jan 28, '13 at 9:51pm

winmaster1

winmaster1

649 posts

[quote][quote]p.s. when I used your equipment suggestions, I won on the first try.

[/quote][/quote]Can't get it with double quoting.

Reply to Siegius Arena

You must be logged in to post a reply!