ForumsNews and Feedbackno adverts in comments

8 2778
Nimja
Nimja
7 posts
Peasant

I really hate it when people post links to these websites, which are all shops.They're probably fake accounts controlled by malware, and theyre really annoying. maybe links should be disabled in comments in AG3?

• 8 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Links are needed for reports, so disabling links is a bad idea. Instead, we will have to settle for flagging and reporting advertisements.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

those advertisements are from spam-bots, not people. they're programs designed to sign up for websites and advertise

EmperorPalpatine
EmperorPalpatine
9,444 posts
Jester

Links are needed for reports

It's not that hard to copy/paste the url in the bar.
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

those advertisements are from spam-bots, not people. they're programs designed to sign up for websites and advertise

A true eye opener. I did not know that!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The links are indeed advertisement bots OR people that made an AG account simply to advertise their products here... the proof of this misconduct is needed for a mod or admin to see it and act upon it and it will usually be deleted when taken care of in the end!

Keep reporting and flagging those comments when you see them people! =)

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Hahahaha I'm gonna spam this thread with this link of site! Behold im gonna advertise!!!!

[url=http://www.armorgames.com]

Muhahahahaha im so evil

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

We all hate it my friend, and we work hard to kill it. If you see somebody spamming, be sure to flag it. We really do watch this carefully.

Showing 1-8 of 8