Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

The Global Warming Hoax

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 6:17pm

Blackbeltr0

Blackbeltr0

736 posts

Why are you so quick to debunk it without any evidence?

because all of the footage of the bears and the ice floating away was fake and they do not have any facts to hold it up

Posted Oct 22, '12 at 6:40pm

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,976 posts

can't access website.
definitely not the real deal.

I think he meant giss.nasa.gov

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 12:20am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,175 posts

Climate change is natural, whether or not we speed up the process is up for debate.

Also remember, solar activity is peaking the end of this year, which, if the solar flares hit us, might end up wiping out all electronics.

(popular science had an article on it a while back, and another source does some more explaining)

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 12:54am

EmperorPalpatine

EmperorPalpatine

4,976 posts

might end up wiping out all electronics.

If one directly hits us and is big enough to do that, electronics would be the least of our worries.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 3:10am

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,999 posts

Knight

Personally, I think it's a bit too early to decide if the earth is warming up. We only have 100 or so years of recorded temperatures, which isn't much to go by. A good number would be, like, 5k years.

You should read my posts and go to the links. Here is the one that might address your issue directly:
NASA Earth Observatory

We can definitely say that the earth is warming up. I also saw plots of tree distribution maps that correlate with warming, and when plotted for different future scenarios using current changes, that warming trend keeps up.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 5:33am

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

funny that people keep saying it's not real.
is it really that hard to go to a link that is given and spend just 1 hour to discover that it is real. and that they have been preaching nothing more then lies..

I think he meant giss.nasa.gov

that link also has info that it is real...
and climate change is a world wide thing not exclusive for city's
using information about the city's is only a small piece of the complete puzzle.

better go to climate.nasa.gov and find the complete puzzle. it makes much more sense then only 1 little piece.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 11:47am

Jacen96

Jacen96

2,175 posts

If one directly hits us and is big enough to do that, electronics would be the least of our worries.

In the popular science article, it talked about how lack of electricity would cause nuclear meltdowns within I think 48 hours, so they have to have a lot of spare generators nearby in order to prevent that.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 12:18pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

Oh come on, scientists proved that global warming is caused every few thousand years, with a Ice Age after it.

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 12:19pm

xerox

xerox

308 posts

well not few but still its true....

Posted Oct 23, '12 at 12:49pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,094 posts

Oh come on, scientists proved that global warming is caused every few thousand years, with a Ice Age after it.

please inform yourself befor shouting stuff.

it's proven that there are temperature changes, yes.
the difference is that in the past it it happened in thousends of years to get the changes we have seen occur the last 50 year.

in atleast the last 650.000 year the co2 level in our atmosphere has not been above the 300. it is however since 1950 and is today nearly hitting 400. almost double the amount it should be.

and our earth has only had 1 ice age befor and that was because there was to much volcanic ash in the atmosphere that blocked nearly all sunlight. we (humans) are all dead way befor the next ice age will occur. that can take a few hundred million year tho.

plz. inform yourself about the subject and don't be to ignored because you see all those other people being ignorend.
climate change is very real. you can deny it but it wont go away by it.

Reply to The Global Warming Hoax

You must be logged in to post a reply!