ForumsSupport ForumAG reports

7 2442
airdude123
airdude123
266 posts
Nomad

as most people here have played runescape..well runscape is a rpg....anyway..there is a button called "report abuse"
where you type in the person name and what he did...so i think that AG should have a report butten that users can click...to report people...give me your suggestion or comments on this...

• 7 Replies
KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well that would be stealling Runescape's idea AG does not like to copy other website's idea's.AG thinks of idea's theirself and that's the way it should be.

d0m1nated14
d0m1nated14
718 posts
Farmer

well i like the idea but i think there should be a link u can click on and report y the person abusing you should be banned.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

So it is kind of like flagging a user? Well, that has been suggested many times. An easier way to deal with this, would be to go to a mod, or report it on SHOPS.

Alguzara
Alguzara
519 posts
Nomad

So it is kind of like flagging a user? Well, that has been suggested many times. An easier way to deal with this, would be to go to a mod, or report it on SHOPS.

Yes.
KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Yes Estel is right and give them the links.SHOPS & Mods & Admins & People who work for AG

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

Estel nailed it head on. Just find a moderator (if you're having trouble with that, simply look here in the "support and suggestions" forums, they spend most of their time there), and inform them of the spammer. If you are fortunate enough, they will view their comments, see yours, and take note of it. It is part of their job as moderators of Armor Games.

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

good idea

Showing 1-7 of 7