ForumsSupport ForumStrange update or a sign of AG3 comming?

67 7429
Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

As we all know, the section on top of the Armor Games Website had Armor Games logo and a bunch of empty space, now it has the AG3 symbol and my profile account is listed there. Is this a update for AG3 or is this just a update?

• 67 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Duly noted on the hiccups, can you tell any reason why certain people aren't showing? Maybe they haven't logged in for a while, or it's only a certain avatar?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

I don't think the Armatars are showing because the users haven't logged in a while. The users facing the problem are users I haven't seen around for a while.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Looks like Boppins is taking a look at this issue with the missing armatars. Can we all get a "Boppins Rocks!" on his user page:

http://armorgames.com/user/boppins

xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Thaboss' profile will not show armatars. Yet another glitch to add to that long list...

Example:

http://i1123.photobucket.com/albums/l543/xeano321/Glitch_100.jpg

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It shows them now. Probably updated when he got a new profile comment.

zizo90
zizo90
246 posts
Jester

So is there any new profile?? i meant when we speak on our Profile so it goes to our clan?? or what?? i dont understand that new version pls HELP ME!

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Duly noted on the hiccups, can you tell any reason why certain people aren't showing? Maybe they haven't logged in for a while, or it's only a certain avatar?

I don't think the Armatars are showing because the users haven't logged in a while. The users facing the problem are users I haven't seen around for a while.

Only things I can come up with are the possibilities that either the users who are affected by this glitch haven't logged in for a while, OR that it is linked to the online/offline button... I am constantly logged in on the website and when active it is green (as it should), but when I stop being active for a short while it automatically turns red and only turns green again when I commented to a certain user... could that be a viable option? =/

And of course... YAY BOPPINS!!! =D

Go boppins... go boppins...go boppins... go boppins... *makes 'victory swirl' dance*

Btw... I saw another one (profile) where all the armatars were set to the 'Starry Shield' default one and after commenting and hard refreshing the page, they all showed up normal again. =)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

All that's new on the profile is armatars showing up in comments.

They haven't done anything for clans, Zizo.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

LOL You GOT to be kidding me... (O.o)

I went over to boppins' profile like a good soldier (ahm... knight!) and this is what happened!

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8052/8122892925_a9d763e392_d.jpg

That's not my armatar... (O.o)

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Yeah, I already reported that to Ferret.

The flag/trashcan is also missing.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The flag/trashcan is also missing.

I believe Ferret mentioned that this was taken off of the messenger part, as meant to be... don't know for sure though GoM.

Armatar Glitch Update: I also noticed that several users (including me apparently) now have armatars from the 2009 Spring Edition set instead of the Halloween set that is currently available... =/

Armatars I've seen are the yellow sun with blue background, the white flower with seeds on a black background and the dark blue shark fin on a ligther blue background, etc... those are all from another set currently not available.

By any chance... did you have these lined up already for coming spring Ferret? Could this be what's causing the problem?! =)
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

No, because he made a post here saying it was fixed when first reported yesterday, but today it's gone.

I also doubt they'd intentionally remove these features. Flagging is vital for reporting users and we should always have the option to delete comments off our page.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Ok... I thought I had read that they meant to take this off the profiles' messengers... my bad! =)

And true, it is vital to report users with any misconduct here, but this option is still available in the 'show all comments' section of your profile... so it's not completely gone!

GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It's not there either.

Jblaze101
Jblaze101
513 posts
Peasant

i saw the bar at the top dont know if i like it yet lol

Showing 46-60 of 67