ForumsNewcomers ForumWhy hello there.

8 1108
Xhann
Xhann
1 posts

Morning/Afternoon/Evening all.

My name is Xhann, I'm 13 years old. I currently live in America although I am originally from Poland. (So I apologize beforehand if I make any grammar/spelling mistakes) I spend most of my time on the computer, I play games such as TF2, Torchlight 2, and Star Wars The Old Republic. I do have a Steam account and it's on my profile if you want to add me and play some games or whatever.

So yeah, that's me.

• 8 Replies
vinster132
vinster132
5,969 posts

Welcome to Armorgames, Xhann. Your typing/grammar/spellubg is perfectly fine.

Ferret
Ferret
9,252 posts

Nice to meet you Xhann, and I agree with vinster - you're spelling is splendid. Hope to see you more on the forums.

116 posts

Welcome to Armorgames Xhann! I don't think you have much to worry about when it comes to spelling/grammar. Hope to see you around the community!

R2D21999
R2D21999
18,223 posts

Welcome to Armorgames, Xhann. Your typing/grammar/spellubg is perfectly fine.

Although yours is not.

Anyways, welcome oh Polish American we welcome you to our incredible gaming site where yes not only do we have games but we have a community complete with a poptart, so pop that tart in the toaster and toastered it.
Danstanta
Danstanta
1,715 posts

Bonjour!
how are you, splendid is quite the word to use here! My lad, you sure are a fine of here!

zonic98
zonic98
550 posts

Although yours is not.

Hey,people make mistakes.
Anyways, welcome Xhann! If you need any help, just message me
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,587 posts

hello and welcome to armor games and the wonderful community! um.... i don't know what else to say.....this is getting akward.....i'll go now......

vinster132
vinster132
5,969 posts

Although yours is not.

Lol fail, didn't notice that.
Bonjour!
how are you, splendid is quite the word to use here! My lad, you sure are a fine of here!

Decided to come back?
Showing 1-8 of 8