ForumsSupport ForumBecoming a Moderator

12 2906
NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

Hey, does anybody know how to become a mod? I want know, because I saw a lot of comments with bad words in it; Or in the chat room i saw a lot of people saying bad words to each other...

• 12 Replies
LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Well to become a mod you have to be picked, to be picked (this is what I've noticed) you have to meet these conditions.
-Be active in the forums
-Never spam
-Bring valid arguments backed up with facts on most of your posts

you don't have to be a mod to spot comments that are inappropriate, just flag them by clicking on the red flag.

NeoStarblaze7
NeoStarblaze7
102 posts
Nomad

What do you mean"Be active in the forums,Never spam,Bring valid arguments backed up with facts on most of your posts"??????

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Well what he means is you must do all those things!

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Be active in the forums - Post alot of intelligent and thoughtful posts in the forums

Never Spam - Don't spam! Simple.

Bring valid arguments backed up with facts - Means that when you are talking about a topic, and you bring up a different view/stance on the subject, make sure you give some proof such as links etc.

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

And its not easy to become one because they are very very picky!

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

Yes, they usually pick people who are very active (especially in the forums, but don't spam) but don't spam and are helpful to other people. Also, you usually have to be a somewhat long turn member before they make you a moderator. Asking to be a moderator is an option, but usually that hurts your chances more than it helps, from what I've observed. Most people who they pick as mods don't even expect to become mods, they just be active and help out people. If you help this community a lot you may eventually with time get a chance to become a moderator!

KingofSleeping
KingofSleeping
423 posts
Nomad

Oh it shows stuff about it here on this page

jjbb18
jjbb18
398 posts
Nomad

you get chose by daniel

RaiderDawg
RaiderDawg
158 posts
Nomad

You have to be stuck-up, and you have to take your anger out on people.

-waits for a 13 year old to tell me that not all mods are stuck-up-

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

[SuckingUp] Not all mods are stuck up. [/SuckingUp]

UnknownShadow
UnknownShadow
132 posts
Blacksmith

You are chosen as a moderator, it isn't really a choice on your part, until it comes down to you saying yes or no to Daniel's offer.

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

For more information about becoming a moderator please see here:

http://armorgames.com/page/help

Showing 1-12 of 12