Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

Impossible Armatars

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 7:43pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,232 posts

Risky move by myself here..but I'd rather not create another thread..

So I was wandering about our wonderful confines..and found a user with an "impossible armatar"

My question is...was this user previously an admin..or is something else going on here?

User in question

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 7:48pm

xeano321

xeano321

2,546 posts

Knight

Was never an admin to my knowledge... I can't explain this (not that you were expecting me to...), so maybe you should ask Ferret about it.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 7:49pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

I think game devs have the power to use custom Armatars.

Posted Mar 23, '13 at 7:50pm

GhostOfMatrix

GhostOfMatrix

11,687 posts

Knight

It seems like some developers can have their own custom made one, like how some of the admins do. They probably ask for it or something, but  here's another developer with a special armatar.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 10:01am

tohnicholas

tohnicholas

130 posts

I don't know if you people noticed but  I think some of the armatars out there were actually once part of the old AG armatar system but just got deleted and replaced. I think mine is pretty much impossible to get now. I have no proof though, just sayin'.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 11:40am

Gantic

Gantic

6,769 posts

Seasonal armatars aren't forever. All of the official armatars are still available. The one you are using was seasonal, drawn by me for Thanksgiving 2008.

Posted Mar 24, '13 at 12:29pm

Negamine076

Negamine076

1 post

John, I have two questions: [/i]How did you get that armatar? Are you an Admin?

Posted Mar 25, '13 at 4:25am

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

1,663 posts

Unfortunately, John can't answer your question as he's moved to Kongregate. However, he was an admin here which was why he was able to have his own custom armatar.

Reply to Impossible Armatars

You must be logged in to post a reply!