Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Worst President

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 9:16am

Bobthebest

Bobthebest

28 posts

Bush is the worst president hands down. After the Clinton era our country had a surplus of money and could have started to pay off our debt. But, instead he gave us a tax cut, serving to plunge our country into further debt. Then he lied the entire country by saying the Afghanistan and Iraq were developing WMD. They weren't and our boys were dying for nothing. Worst president ever!

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 9:41am

Jacen96

Jacen96

3,090 posts

hitler made a good attempt
but failed because he attacked Russia before eliminating all his enemies on one front, forcing him to divide his forces.

"You have machine gun we have pitchfork, we win"

Bush is the worst president hands down. After the Clinton era our country had a surplus of money and could have started to pay off our debt. But, instead he gave us a tax cut, serving to plunge our country into further debt. Then he lied the entire country by saying the Afghanistan and Iraq were developing WMD. They weren't and our boys were dying for nothing. Worst president ever!
People going to war and dying for nothing, sounds like Johnson.

~~~Darth Caedus

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 10:31am

nichodemus

nichodemus

13,232 posts

Knight

People going to war and dying for nothing, sounds like Johnson.

Remember the genuine Red Scare and Communist monolith. By contrast, the Iraq War was wholly unfounded, and the Bush administration knew it.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 3:46pm

Bobthebest

Bobthebest

28 posts

Bush administration knew it.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here and say that Bush was also lied to. He may or may not have known. I have a feeling that he did, as did many people in his organization.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 6:35pm

SaifurRahman

SaifurRahman

75 posts

I would say George W. Bush. He nearly made the U.S. broke.

Posted Jan 10, '13 at 7:10pm

partydevil

partydevil

5,119 posts

but failed because he attacked Russia before eliminating all his enemies on one front, forcing him to divide his forces.

he knew he lost in 1932. befor the war even started.
i dont recall precise what he said but it was something along the lines of. "we have lured out the wolves but forgot to bring a gun. there is no returning back, we have to fight this beast whit our hand" he said this after he toke down germany's communist party. and russia already started to mobilize their troops toward europe.

but he made a nice attempt right? (when someone uses the word attempt it kinda imply's that it failed)
and is hitler isn't good enough. what about khanges khan? he ruled from europe to china. and russia to india. for that time it was almost the entire world.

======

i ask again, is the usa presidents only?
it doesn't say so anywhere. or are all usa presidents the worst of all presidents? (i can go whit that)

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 10:58am

xeano321

xeano321

2,969 posts

Knight

Why is everyone picking on Bush? You can't blame him for everything, and you cannot say you would have done any better had you been in his place. Sure he made some mistakes, but he is only a man, is definitely not perfect, and cannot predict the future.

Personally I would lean toward Carter

Carter was tasked with fixing severe economic and social problems from the day he took office. While he did little to fix that, he did create peace between Israel and Egypt.

Then he lied the entire country by saying the Afghanistan and Iraq were developing WMD. They weren't and our boys were dying for nothing. Worst president ever!

The Taliban wants to take over the world. They hate Americans and anyone associated with them. Bush made a good decision IMO.

Personally, I would have to say Nixon and Clinton were the worst. They both shamed the highest office in the land with their scandals, lying, and trickery... They completely destroyed any respect and trust for the President.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 11:31am

StarOfPathz

StarOfPathz

12 posts

I would say George W. Bush. He nearly made the U.S. broke.

And the Current Administration has finished the job.

I guess If I had to pick besides what we have now, I would have to say probably Carter. I mean he gave up our canal that we spent all this money on, let hostages rot for a couple of years under harsh conditions in Iran, and overall didn't do a very good job. He was always ready to compromise American values though, I'll give him that.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 12:15pm

Masterforger

Masterforger

1,856 posts

I'm not going to toss a coin either way. Bush was certainly worthless, but there are other presidents with an equal claim to Worst President.

Posted Jan 11, '13 at 6:05pm

SonOfVader

SonOfVader

113 posts

As a non-US citizen, I grew up during the Bush administration and genuinely feared the US. Can you imagine living in the knowledge that the most powerful country in the world is a militaristic theocracy run by a half-wit?
The whole concept of a War on Terror is self-contradictory and flawed. Firstly, tackling terror through the use of military force is like trying to fight with fire: it only compounds the problem.
Secondly, Terror is by absolutely no stretch of the imagination a single global entity, though many Americans seem to think there is some kind of world-wide Islamist plot headed by Al-Qaeda.

Reply to Worst President

You must be logged in to post a reply!