ForumsGamesWorst game played

7 1742
thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

[/b]What is the worst game you ever played?[b]
For me it was Wheelman,the game had some cool gameplay ideas but it turned to be a mess,missions are boring and they just throw annemies at you,challenge is good but not when unlimited number of ennemies dash towardyou,the only good level was the tutorial,same applies for the story.

• 7 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,324 posts
Bard

ET on the Atari, no exceptions.

thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

ET on the Atari, no exceptions.

Angry video game nerd will make a film about it,can't wait to see his rage.
Freakenstein
Freakenstein
9,508 posts
Jester

At least E.T. runs like a videogame and has defined gameplay set in stone! Dr.Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde on the NES is totally worse. You have an attack that does nothing, an attack that's useless, and an attack that has low accuracy. The enemies drop bombs with unforgiving blast radia, to which the enemies are immune to, there are unavoidable consequences, and you stop dead in your tracks and die if you let the *game* part of the game get farther than the dull, unforgiving part of the game. No really, you get struck by lightning and drop dead if Hyde gets farther than Jekkyl >_>

thejax123
thejax123
45 posts
Nomad

You have an attack that does nothing

That attack kills one thing,flying bees,no kidding.
116 posts
Nomad

Being a big fan of the show survivor the video game for it was a huge disappointment...

zonic98
zonic98
547 posts
Nomad

Dr.Jekkyl and Mr. Hyde on the NES
Woah, didn' think someone else has played this game too.
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I remember when I was little, I would watch kids play yu-ghi-oh(?) games on the Gameboy and those looked totally crappy.

Showing 1-7 of 7