Forums

ForumsNews, Feedback and Suggestions

Live chat

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 5:53pm

wflag10

wflag10

1,236 posts

Yes, there is a good chance.  Especially MMO's would benefit from some sort of chat system.

Interesting, are we talking about a chat for all of Armor games (like the forums just faster paced) , or just MMO's?

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 6:48pm

Ferret

Ferret

5,572 posts

Administrator

That I couldn't say just yet.  I mean the idea wouldn't be to replace the forums.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 10:22pm

Freakenstein

Freakenstein

8,117 posts

I would be surprised if we even had half of that much users on now, at this point in time.

Considering our traffic rank is similar to Kongregate's, we may just have around that amount playing our flash games. Whether this is registered players or just guests is the bigger question.

Posted Jun 6, '13 at 10:27pm

Riptizoid101

Riptizoid101

3,231 posts

Considering our traffic rank is similar to Kongregate's, we may just have around that amount playing our flash games. Whether this is registered players or just guests is the bigger question.

Interesting. Well, I don't know about playing flash games, but we sure don't have as many people posting in the forums as Kongregate does. At least, it doesn't give off that feeling.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 4:14am

TeslaGuy

TeslaGuy

1,000 posts

So , will you create  a live chat ?
It would be very interesting

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 7:54am

Xzeno

Xzeno

2,082 posts

So let's talk about the elephant in the room: moderation.

The old AG chat died because the content was almost constantly offensive. So who will mod it? More mods? Mods that are only mods for the chat? Or just the old mods/admins with an extensive and efficient means for reporting people who abuse the chat?

Reply to Live chat

You must be logged in to post a reply!