ForumsThe TavernJoke Thread

85 15211
skydragon720
skydragon720
343 posts
Nomad

I thought that maybe, there should a joke thread. Hence the name. You know, you should be able to come here after a day of school or work, to just sit back and relax. Enjoy a couple laughs at other posts, and move on. If you want to, you can leave a joke. Any kind of joke! I guess I'll start it off: Yo momma so fat, that she sits next to everybody in the movie theater. I'm going to experiment with the next one: Yo daddy so gay, that when I told him, he hit hit me with his purse.

• 85 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

Forced jokes are rarely ever funny. If you want funny jokes, keep an eye on Ernie and Patrick. Most of their posts can probably get you to laugh, or at least smile.

chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

[/i]"Pies can't compete with cake. Put candles on a cake, its a birthday cake. Put candles on a pie, someone's drunk in the kitchen"

"The kids these days are so uneducated, they don't know who Jared from Subway is. My niece thought he was the owner of Subway. I said, 'No, he was a man who was fat and ate a bunch of hogies and now he's thin.' Even my nephew said, 'Well that's a pile of B*lls**t.'"

- Jim Gaffigan

chives1
chives1
27 posts
Peasant

Dang it, forget to put the other italicization. Somebody's drunk in the forum.

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

Why the chicken crossed the road?

To get to the other side

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If you want funny jokes, keep an eye on Ernie and Patrick

What makes them so funny is that for the most part they aren't even trying (especially Patrick)

I have a sneaking suspicion that Patrick is actually a satirical genius and has been fooling us this whole time into thinking he has no humor..
GentlemanClam
GentlemanClam
529 posts
Nomad

What's the difference between a blonde and a bowling ball? A blonde is a human woman and a bowling ball is an inanimate object used for the popular sport of bowling.

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Huzzah! A pinned Joke Thread. Finally.

When's the worst time to have a heat attack?
During a game of Charades.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

What makes them so funny is that for the most part they aren't even trying (especially Patrick)

I have a sneaking suspicion that Patrick is actually a satirical genius and has been fooling us this whole time into thinking he has no humor..

Patrick is so serious he would take this as an insult. Ernie is funny, naturally. Patrick is just fun to make fun of for being serious. That whole thing has been going on for about 2 years now :P
ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

I didn't know they had Internet in Iowa

I hate stereotypes. Apparently, some people think we go everywhere on cows! Iowa isn't just a bunch of corn. We have suburbs and even cities, too. Just remember that we used to test your basic skills. Nowadays we just assess you.
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

Why would you think that?
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

It would probably be the longest running and best joke of all time.
xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

One Arabian Sage once said:

Ø£Ùض٠ÙÙÙÙا Ø ÙÙÙ٠اÙجبÙØ© Ø Ø¨Ø¯Ùا Ù...Ù
عظÙÙ...Ø© Ø ÙÙÙ٠اÙغرÙب ÙاÙØ®ÙÙÙØ©.
"إذا ÙÙت ترغب Ù٠اتخاذ اÙÙرار اÙصحÙØ­ Ø ÙاÙتحدث Ù...ع زÙجت٠ÙتÙع٠اÙعÙس تÙ...اÙ...ا!
ÙÙا ÙدÙÙا زÙجات اÙØ°Ù ÙساعدÙا عÙ٠اÙجاد اÙح٠اÙصحÙØ­ Ù٠اÙحاÙات اÙÙ...عÙدة! (ÙÙس ÙÙØ­ÙÙÙ... اÙعرب Ø Ø¹ÙÙ Ø-) اÙجÙرجÙØ©
اÙأحÙ...Ù Ùد طرح اÙÙ...زÙد Ù...٠اÙأسئÙØ© Ù...٠رج٠حÙÙÙ... ÙستطÙع اÙإجابة!
Ùا تÙرأ حت٠اÙÙÙات ÙÙ ÙØ«Ùر Ù...٠اÙأحÙا٠أ٠تحص٠Ù...تعب!
Ùذ٠اÙترجÙ...Ø© ÙأتÙÙÙ... بÙض٠جÙجÙ

And he is soooooooo right!

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

And some of the letters appear as ?.. that is so sad

ironblade41
ironblade41
514 posts
Shepherd

Ø£Ùض٠ÙÙÙÙا Ø ÙÙÙ٠اÙجبÙØ© Ø Ø¨Ø¯Ùا �...Ù
عظÙ�...Ø© Ø ÙÙÙ٠اÙغرÙب ÙاÙØ®ÙÙÙØ©.
"إذا ÙÙت ترغب Ù٠اتخاذ اÙÙرار اÙصحÙØ­ Ø ÙاÙتحدث �...ع زÙجت٠ÙتÙع٠اÙعÙس ت�...ا�...ا!
ÙÙا ÙدÙÙا زÙجات اÙØ°Ù ÙساعدÙا عÙ٠اÙجاد اÙح٠اÙصحÙØ­ Ù٠اÙحاÙات اÙ�...عÙدة! (ÙÙس ÙÙØ­ÙÙ�... اÙعرب Ø Ø¹ÙÙ Ø-) اÙجÙرجÙØ©
اÙأح�...Ù Ùد طرح اÙ�...زÙد �...٠اÙأسئÙØ© �...٠رج٠حÙÙ�... ÙستطÙع اÙإجابة!
Ùا تÙرأ حت٠اÙÙÙات ÙÙ ÙØ«Ùر �...٠اÙأحÙا٠أ٠تحص٠�...تعب!
Ùذ٠اÙترج�...Ø© ÙأتÙÙ�... بÙض٠جÙجÙ

IKR? xD
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

What Ghost said...also because I never thought there could be a person as serious as you XD

Ø£Ùض٠ÙÙÙÙا Ø ÙÙÙ٠اÙجبÙØ© Ø Ø¨Ø¯Ùا �...Ù
عظÙ�...Ø© Ø ÙÙÙ٠اÙغرÙب ÙاÙØ®ÙÙÙØ©.
"إذا ÙÙت ترغب Ù٠اتخاذ اÙÙرار اÙصحÙØ­ Ø ÙاÙتحدث �...ع زÙجت٠ÙتÙع٠اÙعÙس ت�...ا�...ا!
ÙÙا ÙدÙÙا زÙجات اÙØ°Ù ÙساعدÙا عÙ٠اÙجاد اÙح٠اÙصحÙØ­ Ù٠اÙحاÙات اÙ�...عÙدة! (ÙÙس ÙÙØ­ÙÙ�... اÙعرب Ø Ø¹ÙÙ Ø-) اÙجÙرجÙØ©
اÙأح�...Ù Ùد طرح اÙ�...زÙد �...٠اÙأسئÙØ© �...٠رج٠حÙÙ�... ÙستطÙع اÙإجابة!
Ùا تÙرأ حت٠اÙÙÙات ÙÙ ÙØ«Ùر �...٠اÙأحÙا٠أ٠تحص٠�...تعب!
Ùذ٠اÙترج�...Ø© ÙأتÙÙ�... بÙض٠جÙجÙ

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT78tSwv9IVqp06AD2JGUGxOlvyUIELIsVE_SIuTszql_tD5q3W
Showing 16-30 of 85