ForumsGamesShellShock Live 2: Who's playing?

48 11877
murasaki9
murasaki9
1,390 posts
Blacksmith

Want to play a game or two? Post here. I check often.

• 48 Replies
Google567
Google567
4,013 posts
Farmer

I've been playing it over the last couple days and its really fun. I liked the first installment alot and love the upgrades they added. I'm a level 7 atm and would love to play some of you guys.

116 posts
Nomad

I've been playing it semi-frequently over the last few days, it's a great game. Not too different from the first one, but still it's great to have the amount of people play shellshock to be higher now.

Only level 5 right now though.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I'm up for a game whenever.
Only started playing, but it's pretty fun.

soccerdude2
soccerdude2
1,673 posts
Shepherd

I'm playing, but I'm not very good :P

Provides a nice change to and from Colony.

GhostOfHorror
GhostOfHorror
890 posts
Nomad

I can play now, for about an hour or so, if anybody wants to.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,769 posts
Chamberlain

i am playing it and i'm level 8 i think. list yalls' names so i can add you

Chemical_
Chemical_
26 posts
Nomad

im like lvl 2 i like it but i dont play it constantly like every minute of every day.
-Chemi

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

It's a lot better than the first.
But I have one large complaint. When I went to put in "username", &quotickpocket" was taken!

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for money I can assure you I don't have any. But what I do have is a particular set of skills. A set of skills I have acquired over a long career. If you give me my username back I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you.

kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

I will kill you

my username is just kellyn.

but you my friend made a federal crime(terroristic threatening).

>_>
pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

but you my friend made a federal crime(terroristic threatening).

Not sure if trolling, or if you havent seen Taken.
You know, you dont have to constantly insist that I am breaking the law. Because Im not. Just because my name is pickpocket, doesnt mean Im a lawless psycho. Also, have you ever been on the internet before? Jeez man, calm down.
And I didnt threaten anyone. I did go and say, "im gonna go kill tom". I was quoting a movie, a joke that you successfully ruined.

on topic
I still like the game, I just had to use a different username. Its way better than the first, and I like the free for all part of the game.
kellynmcfinch
kellynmcfinch
132 posts
Nomad

well saying "I will kill you" in a serious way will get you in trouble

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

well saying "I will kill you" in a serious way will get you in trouble

It wasn't in a serious way. It was a quote. Like I just said.
shock457
shock457
708 posts
Shepherd

I actually found the beta quite a long time ago. I tried it and seemed better than the first one.

Say thanks to Tasselfoot for inputing this wonderful game into Armor Games!

fission12
fission12
63 posts
Jester

Personally, I think this is better than ssl. The dm mode actually makes the game more fun and adds an additional layer of strategy. There is much more to gain from "arch" shots than your traditional 15 degree shots. By shooting from behind chunks of land your somewhat safe from most conventional attacks.

DM is my fav

-fiss

thebluerabbit
thebluerabbit
5,346 posts
Farmer

keeping complaining and trying to get certain people will get you in trouble too

now on to the game. its so much better then ssl. i really like it and i find it really awsome that there is actually a chance to get coins in boxes so if you play enough you can actually get some of the paying content without paying. i also really like the hp mode and they were really smart to add all shot

Showing 1-15 of 48