Forums

ForumsMassive Multiplayer Online Games

ShellShock Live 2: Who's playing?

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 1:48pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

but you my friend made a federal crime(terroristic threatening).

Not sure if trolling, or if you havent seen Taken.
You know, you dont have to constantly insist that I am breaking the law. Because Im not. Just because my name is pickpocket, doesnt mean Im a lawless psycho. Also, have you ever been on the internet before? Jeez man, calm down.
And I didnt threaten anyone. I did go and say, "im gonna go kill tom". I was quoting a movie, a joke that you successfully ruined.

on topic
I still like the game, I just had to use a different username. Its way better than the first, and I like the free for all part of the game.

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 2:39pm

kellynmcfinch

kellynmcfinch

135 posts

well saying "I will kill you" in a serious way will get you in trouble

Posted Nov 6, '12 at 3:46pm

pickpocket

pickpocket

5,882 posts

well saying "I will kill you" in a serious way will get you in trouble

It wasn't in a serious way. It was a quote. Like I just said.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 2:57am

shock457

shock457

709 posts

I actually found the beta quite a long time ago. I tried it and seemed better than the first one.

Say thanks to Tasselfoot for inputing this wonderful game into Armor Games!

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 3:55am

fission12

fission12

63 posts

Personally, I think this is better than ssl. The dm mode actually makes the game more fun and adds an additional layer of strategy. There is much more to gain from "arch" shots than your traditional 15 degree shots. By shooting from behind chunks of land your somewhat safe from most conventional attacks.

DM is my fav :D

-fiss

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 7:22am

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

keeping complaining and trying to get certain people will get you in trouble too :)

now on to the game. its so much better then ssl. i really like it and i find it really awsome that there is actually a chance to get coins in boxes so if you play enough you can actually get some of the paying content without paying. i also really like the hp mode and they were really smart to add all shot

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 8:39am

fantasy4life

fantasy4life

1,937 posts

Well, a better sequel with much more options and features, the thing I don't like though is the disadvantage a new player such as myself have against people who play the game more frequently therefore having better weapons, tanks, etc. I never liked games that put you in the position to wipe the floor with your enemies with a single swipe or to do zero damage to the enemy and watch as you get dominated. That's a serious balance issue and only dedicated players will have a shot, I however don't play games often, and this requires a lot of playing time to have a remote chance of having fun and not get frustrated.

The game would be more balanced and fair if lobbies offer level filtering, I don't really know if that's implemented in the game, but would be more fun and skill-based, not level and upgrades based.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 2:59pm

thebluerabbit

thebluerabbit

5,378 posts

The game would be more balanced and fair if lobbies offer level filtering, I don't really know if that's implemented in the game, but would be more fun and skill-based, not level and upgrades based.

no it doesnt exist but i myself saw people who created rooms and named them "level 5-10" and such and just kick those who enter and arent. so you can just do that. there isnt a lack of beginers or pros either

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 6:06pm

TheMostManlyMan

TheMostManlyMan

4,625 posts

You found it awhile ago shock? Funny really, I found it just days before it was released in AG, I didn't put it in the games you want to see on armor games because it was in beta.

If anyone wants to add me my name is:
TheMostManlyMan

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 12:02pm

StormWingDelta

StormWingDelta

63 posts

I'm playing. Just look for my username here and you'll find me. I'm not online too often though.

If you do run into me I always have my match settings set to make for fast games.

Reply to ShellShock Live 2: Who's playing?

You must be logged in to post a reply!