Forums

ForumsForum Games

Dog fighting game

Posted Jun 15, '08 at 5:38pm

soakerman

soakerman

692 posts

I like dogfighting and i think a game about it woul be nice. the rules are when a dogfight is over the next person gets to choose the plane that are paired up for combat they have to be fair you cant do a Fokker dr1 (ww1 biplane) against a f 15 eagle (modern day jet fighter) toi dogfight you cant amp the planes and say i pull around on him and shoot him down it has to be more fair and you can only do one move at a time like like i pull back on the stick into a loop and fire the person you are dogfighting against can say i roll over and pull back and the bullets go above my air craft or something like that not the rounds just miss no violence like bl0ood streamed from his shoulder and anyone can play if one guy comes in while only 2 people have been playing then let him come have 2 dogfights with 2 planes but five people taking turns i will start spad 15 against fokker dr1

Posted Jun 15, '08 at 7:26pm

plokkey

plokkey

4,878 posts

well i hope a lot of people on AG knows a lot about planes!

Posted Jun 15, '08 at 8:01pm

Nater

Nater

1,378 posts

i dont really get it but here it goes the phantoms #4 of them are against 7 mig 21's um the phantoms come behind the migs and then suddenly the migs make a deep dive the phantoms arent expecting it so they pass the migs and then the migs are now behind the phantoms the phantoms try to shake them off and make a sharp left turn then make a vector roll [a backwards loop] but while there doingthat a mig shoots down down a phantom but now the phantoms shoot there missles cause they dont have guns on the phantom

Posted Jun 16, '08 at 7:44am

soakerman

soakerman

692 posts

no that isnt how it works ill explain it better know

Person one spad pulls up in then rolls over shooting

person2 fokker pulls the stick back then pushes it forward and shoots
person 1pulls up and applies rudder and snap rolls around the bullets

you have to do something like that and it keps going until somone gives up or gets shot down ten the next person chooses the planes

Posted Jun 16, '08 at 7:47am

kingryan

kingryan

4,439 posts

What? Can you please get Firefox and turn on the spell checker, you bad spelling and grammer is really annoying me...

Also, this game needs to be explained in more detail.

KingRyan

Posted Jun 16, '08 at 7:55am

soakerman

soakerman

692 posts

sorry i will work on it more but here goes (again) dogfighting is air combat between 2 fighter aircraft in this game you have to survive and shoot down your opponent in this case a Fokker dr.1

you have to say what you do but not how you did it but it must be a possible maneuver not like a spin on a dime sorta move.

for example

Person 1: I pulled back hard on the stick then rolled over and dove shooting as i went

Person 2: I pulled back and the tracers went beneath my plane then i jammed the stick forward shooting at the spad
You do that until some gives up or gets shot down if some one cant do this then look up some basic maneuvers okay try it at least and have fun

Posted Jun 16, '08 at 8:16am

Nater

Nater

1,378 posts

srry but i am really into dog fighting. i want to be in the airforce. do u watch those dog fight shows?

Posted Jun 16, '08 at 7:13pm

soakerman

soakerman

692 posts

hell ya i do i love it so lets start the game shall we ill be the fokker

I pull back on the stick hard the nroll over and dive shooting 20 round bursts

Posted Jun 16, '08 at 7:14pm

Retribution_999

Retribution_999

285 posts

I don't get this game...?

Posted Jun 16, '08 at 7:18pm

soakerman

soakerman

692 posts

OMG nobody does you have to think of a move you can do in a plane then do it and try to shoot down you ropponenet sonme one else explain it because i getting tired

Reply to Dog fighting game

You must be logged in to post a reply!