ForumsForum GamesDog fighting game

43 13872
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I like dogfighting and i think a game about it woul be nice. the rules are when a dogfight is over the next person gets to choose the plane that are paired up for combat they have to be fair you cant do a Fokker dr1 (ww1 biplane) against a f 15 eagle (modern day jet fighter) toi dogfight you cant amp the planes and say i pull around on him and shoot him down it has to be more fair and you can only do one move at a time like like i pull back on the stick into a loop and fire the person you are dogfighting against can say i roll over and pull back and the bullets go above my air craft or something like that not the rounds just miss no violence like bl0ood streamed from his shoulder and anyone can play if one guy comes in while only 2 people have been playing then let him come have 2 dogfights with 2 planes but five people taking turns i will start spad 15 against fokker dr1

• 43 Replies
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay here is the map

>=p51
<=me 262
!!
!!=factorys essential to protect for me 262s
**= b 17s essential to protect for p51s
.=empty airspace
..****..>......................<......!!
..........>...................<.......!!
..****..>......................<......!!

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

hey all guys who do the warrior cats do this it is a lot o fun just like the warriors

soyo678
soyo678
187 posts
Nomad

ok so enlighten me as to what we're doing.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

well dogfighting is air combat and you have to say what you are doing lik rolling shooting diving and what no this mission places 3 p51 mustangs against 3 me 262s the mustangs are protecting the bombers who are trying to bomb the V2 rocket factory which the me 262 are guarding every time i mustang moves and 1 me 262 moves the bomber moves 1 there must be 1 bomber to destroy the factory in 30 moves okay ill start tomorrow or you could start now

soyo678
soyo678
187 posts
Nomad

I guess I'll start tommorow cuz I'm logging off now l8r...

foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

cool I would play that, let me know if they come out with that.

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

wtf do you mean

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

ya it isnt a flash game it is on the computer in writing read all the other things before you play

invisiman
invisiman
282 posts
Peasant

I went to an airshow, where they reinacted a dogfight.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

okay i will start i am the mustang leader i pull back on the stick into a 15 degree climb I roll over at the top and fire along burst at the ME 262

jerry650001
jerry650001
26 posts
Nomad

oh i thought you meant an actually dog fight....i was going to go break micheal vick outa jail......

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

anyone going to save the plane and play

Itachi2641747
Itachi2641747
264 posts
Nomad

This dosen't seem to be a very user-friendly game. It should be easier to understand.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

what do you mean by that if you read then you can understand it

purpledinosaur
purpledinosaur
679 posts
Peasant

Ohhh... I thought this was going to be about like real dogs not planes so keep it up guys

Showing 16-30 of 43