ForumsForum GamesDog fighting game

43 13878
soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

I like dogfighting and i think a game about it woul be nice. the rules are when a dogfight is over the next person gets to choose the plane that are paired up for combat they have to be fair you cant do a Fokker dr1 (ww1 biplane) against a f 15 eagle (modern day jet fighter) toi dogfight you cant amp the planes and say i pull around on him and shoot him down it has to be more fair and you can only do one move at a time like like i pull back on the stick into a loop and fire the person you are dogfighting against can say i roll over and pull back and the bullets go above my air craft or something like that not the rounds just miss no violence like bl0ood streamed from his shoulder and anyone can play if one guy comes in while only 2 people have been playing then let him come have 2 dogfights with 2 planes but five people taking turns i will start spad 15 against fokker dr1

• 43 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Seriously soakerman, this topic is pointless if nobody knows how dogfighting works. It would be neat if atleast 1 person knew and wanted to participate.

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

fine i will give up on this

aerogirl
aerogirl
8 posts
Nomad

(I'm in a fokker too.) I follow him up in the manuever, shooting, then roll my plane out into onverted flight going left.

satenwish
satenwish
7 posts
Nomad

HAHA personal i dont even know where oil goes in my car how the freak am i supposed to fly an airplange ugghh..

aerogirl
aerogirl
8 posts
Nomad

Ok I just figured out about this and it sounds awesome, but lets use planes from this generation, cause Im not sure these planes can pull more than six G's, let alone inverted flight.Ya know, like an F-15 or F-22 or something.

ikillnerds
ikillnerds
256 posts
Nomad

holly wtf!...(i know that didnt make sence....)
omfg that is soooo complicated....
ill stick to the easyer ones....
O.x

aerogirl
aerogirl
8 posts
Nomad

Um sorry, So ill be the F-22 Raptor.

aerogirl
aerogirl
8 posts
Nomad

Hello? Who else will play?

aerogirl
aerogirl
8 posts
Nomad

I know how a dogfight works, plokkey, and this seems pretty neat. Besides, if you don't know, then look it up like suggested, its neat.

aerogirl
aerogirl
8 posts
Nomad

Ok I just figured out about this intime for everyone to give up, come on people! This totally sucks. I'll wait.

aerogirl
aerogirl
8 posts
Nomad

Well Ill get on this and hope someone else figures out about it sooner or later, and this is like the warrior cats site, its cool.

aerogirl
aerogirl
8 posts
Nomad

Well I gotta go, so Ill be on tomorrow

soakerman
soakerman
658 posts
Nomad

fine then if people will play then i wil make a scenario people join in

Showing 31-43 of 43