ForumsThe TavernScary stuff that wont let you sleep at nignt.

60 8737
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

So umm i dont kmow what to start with. Umm well lets just say that there is lots of stuff that make people be scared of something and not let them sleep at night. Like videos, scary stories, wikipedias. So i dare to ask to all of you who are reading this thread. What are you scared of and what is the thing that wont let you sleep at night?

-Jeff

• 60 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,622 posts
Herald

After all the horror films I've seen, I can say you grow numb to them over a period of time. But yes, being put in those situations would be scary, no matter who you are. I didn't find Paranormal Activity scary at all because it was rather boring for the most part, but if that was happening to me I'd be scared.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I didn't find Paranormal Activity scary

Yeah the first one wasnt scary, but the third one is horrifying.

-Jeff
Ernie15
Ernie15
13,351 posts
Bard

I used to have this thing called "insomnia" that kept me awake. Oh, how scary that was. All the silent voices saying "You'll never get to sleep!" and "You have to pee again!"

I guess I grew out of it though.

Movies like Rubber are hilarious now.

Rubber was supposed to be hilarious.
spikeabc
spikeabc
1,666 posts
Jester

the monster that I KNOW lives under my bed keeps my up at night
x shiver shiver x
lol jk. absolutley nothing keeps me up at night

Tactical_Fish
Tactical_Fish
776 posts
Blacksmith

Back in the day (when I was like 8) it was ghosts and whatnot. Now it's teddy bears. And bunnies.

pickpocket
pickpocket
5,956 posts
Shepherd

Oh nothing much, just.... YOUR MOM!
http://whenyounailit.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/nailed-it1.jpg

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Weeping Angels man. They are after me. And if I close my eyes they will get me.

116 posts
Nomad

Two words: Marble Hornets.

Just finished the last entry (I think 64.. The newest one..anyways).

Everytime I watch "enttry #37" I literally get cold chills... So yeah... I agree MarbleHornets. I can't walk into a room without thinking Slenderman is next to me... Or even totheark
pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Aw..poor Jeff is esplorin the interwebs! =D

You need to spend more time with me it seems boy...the stuff keeping you up at night are things I look at for good laughs

What you need is some stories that are actually real! For example, Mayhem's album Dawn of the Black Hearts...as well as the singer of that band Dead (Per Yngve Ohlin) and how twisted that poor man was. Those are some fun stories XD

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

I can actually say that i know its my fault because i chose to explore the interwebs. Well i know how to cheer myself up, but i need alot of friends in the excact time. Its like i like being scared and i hate it at the same time.

-Jeff

xerox
xerox
715 posts
Bard

The most scary stuff is that game with the maze. Your so close to comple it... and then AAAARRRRGGGHHHH MONSTER AAAAAAAAAA....

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

A Nightmare On Elm Street, Friday the 13th, The grudge and a lot more >.

xAyjAy
xAyjAy
4,711 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I believe that those with a higher level of imagination can put themselves in a horror movie situation when watching, where those that lack it aren't as effected. So it's not about somebody being weaker or stronger, as much as your ability to put yourself in the situation. Because let's be honest, if you were really being chased by zombies - you'd be a bit scared eh?

that is the reason why slendy, the weeping angels, the bong-cheon dong ghost, jeff the killer or smile dog can not scare me. because my imagination is so strong that i beliefe that i have a forcefield that even the devil can not break.
DieHardDisciple
DieHardDisciple
13 posts
Peasant

theres this creepy guy that wears a wicked glove
who chases me in my dreams, i cant imagine what would happen if he did >_

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

theres this creepy guy that wears a wicked glove

You're not the only one who is kept awake at night in fear of being haunted by Michael Jackson.
Showing 16-30 of 60