ForumsThe TavernScary stuff that wont let you sleep at nignt.

60 8736
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

So umm i dont kmow what to start with. Umm well lets just say that there is lots of stuff that make people be scared of something and not let them sleep at night. Like videos, scary stories, wikipedias. So i dare to ask to all of you who are reading this thread. What are you scared of and what is the thing that wont let you sleep at night?

-Jeff

• 60 Replies
DieHardDisciple
DieHardDisciple
13 posts
Peasant

@Skulltivator
u too eh? In my dreams he moans something about me not being his son :/

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

Like videos, scary stories, wikipedias.

Did you just say Wikipedia's? O.o

Well... there are things that can't make me sleep. One: Justin Beiber. I don't want to go to sleep with that on my mind, Im a afraid what will happen to me if I do...

And another thing that prevented me from sleeping at night for a point of time was a movie called "House of a Thousand Corpses". It was a movie my friend had saw and described the movie to me. I was a bit disturbed and the movie cover was a bit..... odd. So that kind of stopped me from sleeping for a bit, like 2 days. For some reason I can't go to sleep with that thought of cannibalism......

I always had the ability to sleep though, nothing really phased me even as a child. I guess its kind of a sleeping insurance I have in my brain. Woot!
Poloturtle3000
Poloturtle3000
10 posts
Peasant

I was always scared of a meteor hitting earth and obliterating everything. just the fact that we are so helpless and tiny in the universe. I should stop watching science documentaries.

beckitten27
beckitten27
336 posts
Peasant

Well... there are things that can't make me sleep. One: Justin Beiber. I don't want to go to sleep with that on my mind, Im a afraid what will happen to me if I do...

same Justin beiber scares me so much with his bad music and his old haircut
xeano321
xeano321
3,152 posts
Farmer

Kind of hard to say. I used to be scared of UFO's, thinking an alien would pop up and abduct me, but I out grew that. Other then that, I've never really been kept awake by anything.

Like videos, scary stories, wikipedias.

LoL I stay awake all night in fear of Wikipedias.
stinkyjim
stinkyjim
470 posts
Shepherd

Squidward's Suicide. The only creepypasta that has ever disturbed me.

116 posts
Nomad

Squidward's Suicide. The only creepypasta that has ever disturbed me.

Ah,,, I completely forgot about this one... Thanks, aha
killersup10
killersup10
2,739 posts
Blacksmith

Silent Hill at the age of six scared Killersup for life.....its horrible *shivers*

awesomecoyoteman
awesomecoyoteman
17 posts
Jester

i was reading on wikipedia about cold spots (a place where the temperture drops alot and it is said that cold spots might actually be ghosts) when i saw near the info thing about other ghost-related things most creepy ones for me were "haunted houses' and "near-death encounters" that was enough to make me get off wikipedia for awhile. i aslo made the mistake of reading that at night.

The_username
The_username
93 posts
Farmer

@xerox u mean the scary maze game? That pic was Reagan from the exorcist with special effects. I got scared only once when I first played that game.

Gamer_Cale
Gamer_Cale
1,372 posts
Nomad

When I first saw jeepers creepers I was about 10 or so at the time I think I couldn't sleep for years that monster scared the living crap out of me.

MachineofLight
MachineofLight
317 posts
Blacksmith

Resident evil is funny to me for some reason like some of them just look hilarious, but to things that scare me... The women from the women in black, that one jump scare scarred me for life. Some other things: when I was 8 my parents let me watch gremlins (RE makes me laugh but gremlins made me sleep with my parents for two weeks)

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I used to be scared of Slender. Now hes like so 2008.

Impressive that you knew about Slenderman before he was created in 2009.
Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Impressive that you knew about Slenderman before he was created in 2009.

Im going to tell you a secret. I am slenderman. Nahnah. The 2008 thingy was just an unsuccessful joke, you have nothing to see here. Move along.

-Jeff
superbobdabest
superbobdabest
305 posts
Nomad

me in a dress
(yes im a guy)

i know i know
long story short
i went on a field trip with my friends and the boys had a fashion show
oh and i did win

Showing 31-45 of 60