Let it all out! Best or worst is accepted.
1. NO FLASH COUNTDOWNS!!!!
2. Please respect each other's opinion!
3. All the normal rules.
- 18 Replies
my reasons are included. top 5 worst.
5.transformers fall of cybertron it's a bit slow for an fps
4.kingdom hearts 1 to many hard battles and a bad ending makes it worst than 5
3.sonic 06 i don't like every sonic game but this goes in the same area as mass effect 3's ending
2.movie based games no comment
1.off road (for wii) i am lucky i like racing games after playing off road
Top 10 Video Games
In no Particular order
1. Paper Mario TTYD
2. Super Paper Mario
3. Paper Mario
4. Pokemon Diamond
6.'Colour My' series.
8.Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Sky
9.Link to The Past
10.Smash Bros. Brawl
1. Skyrim/Oblivion I can't decide.
3. Need For Speed Most Wanted (The Old One)
4. Halo 4
5. Halo Reach
6. CoD Black Ops
7. CoD MW2
8. SimCity 4
9. NFS Most Wanted (New Version)
10. Halo Anniversary Edition
Tell me the ups and downs of this list and which ones you hate or love.
(btw I also love FF 2 and 3)
Here's My top 10 Worst
1. Fable 3 I kinda think this isn't the funnest RPG, You can't die and it's in 3rd person
2. CoD MW3 Shun me if you wish. Black ops and MW2 were just better
3. Loch's Quest It's a video game made by the guys who made Scribblenauts and Drawn to Life. It was challenging and I didn't like the story.
4. Halo 3. The last level was the best. But it didn't even have firefight.
5. GTA III (Not Vice City Or San Andreas) ,I guess it's just cause I played the other ones before this one. Not the best tech back then.
I can only think of 5 because I know a good game when I see it.
in order of best.
10.heros of might and magic 5 10 because the next game after it is not so good
9. half-life 2 when will there be a third half-life
8. dragons dogma not enough dragons
7. portal 1 it's a great game (just a great game)
6. kingdom hearts 2 too much of a happy ending but better than the kingdom hearts 1
5.halo reach best halo game i played and great end for the noble team
4. portal good plot tiwes (carpder 6)
2. skyrim EPIC! and i have taken whiterun as stomclock.
1. kingdoms of amuler reckoning and team fortess two they both deseve the number 1 spot
and on that note the cake is an lie
10. Warhammer 40k Dawn of War
9. Assassins Creed
8. Left 4 Dead
7. Battlefield Bad Company 2
6. Medieval 2 Total war
5. Mount&Blade Warband
3. Gears of War
2. Command & Conquer
1. Age of Empire 2
1 Winning eleven 9
2 Resident evil 4
3 resident evil 3
4 Fable: the lost chapters
5 the thing
6 driver 2
8 gears of war
9 resident evil 5
5)The Sims 3: Really have no idea why I like this game to be honest...it just amuses me. But I do hate how I forget to take the trash out one night and my sims get so pissed off and complain about the house being filthy.
4)Call of Duty Black Ops 2: I know it hasn't been out long and I haven't really been able to get a complete feel for it but it has left an impact on me. I especially love the zombies in this one. Some people complain that it's annoying to have to build everything to advance, but I think it's a creative way to bring more interactivity into the basic kill everything style it normally had.
3)Minecraft: I really love creating my own things instead of having to use a basic thing the game gives you (same common trait in all 5 games I've mentioned) although I may not be good at making my structures look too nice I love coming up with redstone contraptions and making auto defense systems from hostile mobs. I also like using mods, especially the furniture mod. Although not some mods like Too Many Items or anything that makes the game too easy. I bought it when it was in alpha for a few dollars and I'm so happy I did for it was the best deal I've ever made.
2)Command & Conquer Generals Zero Hour: Idk I love RTS's. This one was built around modern warfare (not the CoD game) and I love just building a impenetrable base and see how long I can leave the computer, come back, and still have no cracks in my defenses haha.
1)Assassin's Creed 3: Just an amazing game in my opinion, the story, the game mechanics, graphics, development of characters, so many fun things to do in this game. (Only downside is the lip synchronization haha)
****...didn't realize I wrote so much haha sorry guys
5. Pokemon Soul Silver
4. Force Unleashed
2. BO2 (Could be one in a few months, its fairly new.)
1. Borderlands 2
This is based of the sheer enjoyment I had while playing the game. I enjoyed pokemon a lot back when I was younger, so thats what I based it on. I probably wouldnt enjoy it as much now, but still.
top ten you say? I like these kind of things. along with a reason why
1. legend of zelda series: You better know why
2. xenoblade chronicles: EPIC storyline
3. Call Of Duty series: heh well shooter is fun
4. ace attorney series: This is like a puzzle game with a good storyline
5. super smash bros series: if you don't like it You are a n00b :P
6. sonic and sega all stars racing: I should AT LEAST have a favorite racing game
7. kid icarus uprising: great
8. dragon quest: old style medieval RPG
9. pokemon series: it is ok
10. starfox series: good graphics
Kick A** game with destroying things: Star Wars the Force Unleashed
Storyline RPG FPS: Fallout 3
PlayStation game: Soul Reaver
N64 Game: Banjo Kazooie and Gauntlet
Loot Driven Mad Shooter: Borderlands
Hack N Slash: Diablo 2
Open World Game: Grand Theft Auto
Best Source Engine Game: Dark Messiah
Best Valve Game: Portal
No10: DragonsDogma: This has such big potential that it is in the list although i do not own a xbox/PS3? and did not play it (FU exclusive titles!^^).
No9: Burnout Paradise (i like this series )
No8:Command & Conquer Red Alert 3 (awesome story and interesting units)
No7: Portal 2: Real nice job, especially with the story line.
No6: GTA San Andreas (i just played this part).
No5: Warcraft 3 (did well to cheer up boring grammar school.)
No4: TES 5 Skyrim: Very big and I still play it and yep DRAGONS^^.
No3: Battelfield 3 (such potential but they messed it up a bit)
No2: Battlefield Bad Company 2 (first really serious ego shooter i played)
No1: Divinity 2 (real nice but unknown game with the potential of kicking any blockbuster RPG like Skyrim).
No real order, but my 5 favorite games.(In the past 12 years)
* Paper Mario
* CoD 4
* Xcom: Enemy Unknown
* Super Smash Bros. Brawl
* Portal 2
Honorable Mentions: Skyrim, Minecraft.
You must be logged in to post a reply!