ForumsPopular MediaNerdyist thing you could possibly do

12 3046
TyRedSox9
TyRedSox9
27 posts
Nomad

wut do u think the nerdyist thing you could do is...... pick your nose, wear a speeedo.....anything

• 12 Replies
Death_Creates
Death_Creates
65 posts
Nomad

to go to the barie web site and play the games they have there

TyRedSox9
TyRedSox9
27 posts
Nomad

i guess this dosnt really count as movies and music but who cares

Kamacaz
Kamacaz
133 posts
Nomad

Play W.o.w.

skillzkillz
skillzkillz
161 posts
Nomad

get an A on an exam

Ninjacube
Ninjacube
584 posts
Nomad

It's ironic that I'm posting here, but I heard a guy at Wal-Mart say "I was going to do debate camp, but I can't because I'm doing space camp and band camp."

flopiebaby
flopiebaby
18 posts
Nomad

A real nerd on my school thinks that he is cool, so we followed him after school, we taught that he was dealing coke or something, but actually he was trading &quotokemon" and "yu-gi-oh" stuff or something! Real nerd!!

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

do what i do throw a party when metel gear solid four comes out lol

TyRedSox9
TyRedSox9
27 posts
Nomad

i still think wearing a speedo takes the cake

Strop
Strop
10,816 posts
Bard

I went to math camp once. Not just like some kind of math camp where they teach you how to add stuff, I mean training for the International Mathematics Olympiad.

You need to sit 3/4 hour-long exams, do programs and compete against other kids to get in, cram a bunch of math into your head so you have a shot at going overseas to compete against a bunch of other kids doing these crazy hard math problems! That's pretty nerdy in my books.

I don't know if you'll appreciate this, but I think this is nerdier: writing meta-analytical commentary on geek webcomics.

Estel
Estel
1,973 posts
Peasant

Well, I did get 1 perfect and 3 A's and one C+ on my exams, if you consider that nerdy. I also tend to correct people especially spelling.

Ex: You spelled "Nerdyist" wrong. It is spelled Nerdiest. See? XP

I am also a fan of reading, which in present day, is considered nerdy. Also, I kind of think this site is kind of nerdy :P

drakokirby
drakokirby
1,651 posts
Shepherd

I went to Math Field Day. It's like Estel except for the name. I was close to being given a trophy. They give it to the top 12. I was #15.

I also read a lot and that is called nerdy but it's better known as extending your knowledge.

Mac_MK
Mac_MK
752 posts
Nomad

play games all the time and doing your homework to get an A

Showing 1-12 of 12