ForumsSupport Forum[ANS]Can't comment on games w/ new comment system

7 1603
thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Thaboss started playing the game ShellShock Live 2 and wanted to comment. He scrolled down to the comments, but they told him to "log in" when he was clearly already logged in. Trying to log in anyway did nothing. What's going on?

• 7 Replies
Balloon__Girl
Balloon__Girl
213 posts
Shepherd

I saw this as well. Except for me it just "Firefox can't find server". So I tried chrome and it sait "This webpage is not avaliable". Just a glitch for now I suppose.

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

Was probably just a glitch...my comment sections seems to be working just fine

Also..what "new comment system" are you talking about?

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

same thing happened to me, then i later was able to comment a different time/different tab

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

@pangtongshu

The new comment section on the MMO games.. Sorry for not clarifying, thaboss thought it was for all games. Apparently SSL2 is MMO, so the new comment system is in place there.

_name_
_name_
9 posts
Peasant

i think the solution to ur problem is refresh ur page thats all until u can find an answer thats all

heyitsleo
heyitsleo
43 posts
Nomad

If it happens again just refresh the page. Sorry for the bad experience. We're still calibrating the server load but we want to make sure you can at least view the comments even if it means sacrificing the ability to add a comment. I'll add a message that better reflects the state so it doesn't seem like a bug.. when I get the free time to

thaboss
thaboss
1,649 posts
Nomad

Thanks! Also, thaboss can comment now. Thanks again for the help!

Showing 1-7 of 7