ForumsGame WalkthroughsA SIMPLE TRICK FOR LORD OF VANDARIA!!! but read it at ur own risk coz IT WILL MAKE THE GAME BCO...

0 5816
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

Actually I also getting bored of this game lah +_+

Now i m playing Lord of Vandaria

and I just found out a simple trick that make the game bcome a piece of cake lah XD

And I must say again, read this trick at ur own risk coz u may feel this game ridiculously boring and easy after u know this trick lah XD
So think and decide carefully if u wanna know this trick or not, and I ll give u some time to think lah XD

If u have made up ur mind, then here ya go:

Just upgrade the Academy to the MAX, then purchase the spell named EARTHQUAKE (u only need less then 15 Gold to unlock Earthquake, not to mention u can also have 4 FREE gold from FB and Twitter lah XD)

Then, every battle after u get Earthquake will bcome very, very, very easy- bcoz when u use this spell continuously to atk the enemy's headquarter DIRECTLY, it ll collapse in around 4-5 spell, plus the CD is quite fast tks to the max lv of the Academy lah XD

Thus, the Time trial also bcome very easy to get

FYI, after I found out this trick (after the 5th battle ), it cost me around just 5 more mins to finish this game lah XD

XD - TRIPLE 7 THE TACTICIAN - XD

• 0 Replies
Showing 1-0 of 0