ForumsSupport ForumHow do you get AP fast?

7 1382
LavaCake
LavaCake
10 posts
Nomad

I want to get Armor Points fast, because it feels so rewarding to unlock new armatars and ranks!

• 7 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

There's really no way to get AP *fast*, because those ways are usually against the rules. Just play flash games, rate them and leave an appropriate non-spammy comment, and post in the forums often.

Jeff1999
Jeff1999
1,356 posts
Farmer

Yeah as GOM says. You can only get it fast by doing it against the rules. Or you can just ask alot of people something about their abouts so you could meet up with them and be friends. Lets just say you get AP fast by not getting it fast.

-Jeff

Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

AP means absolutely nothing, and this thread has been created numerous times, and is probably only a few pages back for the most recent version.

as for gaining AP "fast", just post in the forums, play, rate, and comment on games, and ask questions of other users, but remember to keep all posts relevant and not spam.

~~~Darth Caedus

70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@LavaCake (and other guys): Lol, actually there is a way to get AP fast, and it is NOT AGAINST THE RULE OF AG lah XD
u just need to make friend with some friendly guys, then talk with them about many things such as games, life or even rules in AG lah XD
And of course, only talk to the ppl who willing to talk with u lah XD
Btw, if u rly want to make more friend, I can suggest u some, but it ll be considered as spam if i m sending u the list if u not asking me for that---> so if u want, just ask me and i ll give u that list ASAP lah XD

XD - TRIPLE 7 THE TACTICIAN - XD

vinster132
vinster132
5,881 posts
Jester

@LavaCake (and other guys): Lol, actually there is a way to get AP fast, and it is NOT AGAINST THE RULE OF AG lah XD
u just need to make friend with some friendly guys, then talk with them about many things such as games, life or even rules in AG lah XD
And of course, only talk to the ppl who willing to talk with u lah XD
Btw, if u rly want to make more friend, I can suggest u some, but it ll be considered as spam if i m sending u the list if u not asking me for that---> so if u want, just ask me and i ll give u that list ASAP lah XD

It can be against the rules if you reply back within a minute. Since it would be chat spam.
70_70_70
70_70_70
393 posts
Peasant

@vinster132: y u said it is chat spam when AG alr has the rule that we need to wait 30 sec for the next comment?

XD - TRIPLE 7 THE TACTICIAN - XD

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

ArmorPoints shouldn't be gained fast, but at a normal steady rate as a reward for being active on this website. Obviously trying to gain them the quickest way possible will get you into trouble eventually... and this is a duplicate guide on 'How to get into trouble' and will therefor be locked.

Showing 1-7 of 7