Forums

ForumsForum Games

Caldaria: Lands at War

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 12:19am

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

This is Caldaria, a land ravaged by wars between the 5 great nations:
The Nords: Unparalleled infantry with heavy chain armor, and large axes for fighting and throwing. The kings and lords are hot headed and traditional

The Vaegirs: The balanced peoples, the kings cool headed and a variety of troops excelling at horsemanship and light infantries.

Kingdom of Swadia: Heavy Cavalry oriented with reliable heavy infantry, their lords and kings are very cautious, being in the center of the continent

Khergit Khanate: Born in the saddle, and die in the saddle, these people hail from the steppes, they excel in horsemanship, and their leaders are master hit and run tacticians, prolonged engagements are the bane of their existence

The Rhodoks: They're the best at killing horses with their spears and men with their crossbows, they are perfect for defending areas and will do it with their lives, not surprisingly their kings are the same

These kingdoms have fought for centuries. They are in desperate need of nobles and vassals to help raise armies for their constant state of warring.

This game will include a lot of talking, debating, etc. and not be all action so be prepared for it.

Sheet:

Name:
Physical Desc.:
Bio: at least 5 sentences, optional
Perk: from bio
---------
Weapon: i put
Armor: i put
Misc.: i put
Armor Durability: i put
Health: i put
Denars: 1,000
Condition:
--------
Troops:
Troop Types:
Morale: Eager
Events:

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 4:29pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Name: Johann Vekill
Physical Desc.: Black hair, blue eyes, pale skin, 6'2, scrawny
Bio:Johann came to Calradia on the run. Not from gaurds though. They couldn't give half a dam* if it meant running all the way to Calradia. No, he was on the run from debt. His home was taken away, along with all communication with his family. He's learned to cover his tracks. Anyone who was sent after him, oftentimes, were shaken from their robust attitudes once they learned their cause was not just.
Perk:
---------
Weapon:
Armor:
Misc.:
Armor Durability:
Health:
Condition:
--------
Troops:
Troop Types:
Events:

So, then, I don't start as part of a military?

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 6:37pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Bio:Johann came to Calradia on the run. Not from gaurds though. They couldn't give half a dam* if it meant running all the way to Calradia. No, he was on the run from debt. His home was taken away, along with all communication with his family. He's learned to cover his tracks. Anyone who was sent after him, oftentimes, were shaken from their robust attitudes once they learned their cause was not just.
Perk:
Nation:
---------
Weapon:
Armor:
Misc.:
Armor Durability:
Health:
Condition:
--------
Troops:
Troop Types:
Events:

yeah i just fill it in, also modified sheet with nation

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 9:55pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Perk:
Nation: Kingdom of Swadia
---------
Weapon:
Armor:
Misc.:
Armor Durability:
Health:
Condition:
--------
Troops:
Troop Types:
Events:

Okay, thanks. So, if I have a choice, I'll take heavy infantry.

Posted Oct 31, '12 at 10:32pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

Perk:Hard to Hunt: it isn't as easy to find you
---------
Weapon:Knobbed Mace
Armor:Heraldic Gambeson, Skullcap, Cavalry Round Shield
Misc.: Light Warhorse
Armor Durability 30/30, Head:45/45, Shield: 100/100
Health:100/100
Condition:
--------
Troops:40
Troop Types:30 Swadian Militia [Militia] (Crossbow, varied melee, Kite shield), 10 Swadian Men-At-Arms [Medium Cavalry] (Horseman's kiteshield, Spears, Chain Armor)
Events:

http://mountandblade.wikia.com/wiki/Mount_and_Blade_Wiki

pulling a lot of info from that

how does this look?

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 12:19pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Name: Ludwig Von Heichner
Callsign: Copper 3-7
Unit: 3rd Legion, 1st Battalion, 2nd Scouts
Branch: American Legion Interstellar Marines (ALIM)
Mother Ship: LS Seraphim
-----
Health: 50/50
-----
Suit Specifications: Unknown
Suit Status: Good
Suit Ability: Unknown
Primary Weapon: B9 Carbine 24/24 [9]
Secondary Weapon: Primo Laser Bolt Pistol 9/9 [4]

Good.

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 7:04pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

---------
Condition:
--------
Troop Types:30 Swadian Militia [Militia] (Crossbow, varied melee, Kite shield), 10 Swadian Men-At-Arms [Medium Cavalry] (Horseman's kiteshield, Spears, Chain Armor)
Events:

ok then, you wake up in the morning, in your small fief of Azgad, rousing the troops, when a farmer is quickly running towards your tent as you leave it, fixing your Gambaseon and donning your helmet "SIR! SIR! King Harlus sent a message! A Nord army is coming!" he holds a scroll over his head, and in the distance you see a lone horseman riding away from the castle, towards the king's castle

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 7:21pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

---------
Condition:
--------
Events:

"I see. Give me the partchment." I read the message. (The horseman is the king's messanger to other units?)

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 7:42pm

loco5

loco5

16,326 posts

---------
Condition:
--------
Events:

ja.

Lord Vekill,i write to inform you about a small Nordic army on the way to your village, i have many armies on many fronts and cannot spare the units to assist you, i am sure you are up to the challenge, and i hope to receive a message of your victory.

Posted Nov 1, '12 at 7:47pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

---------
Condition:
--------
Events:

I give the scroll back to the farmer. "Thank you for giving me this. Return to your farm and prepare yourself and your family for this battle. You deserve to at least be safe."

What's the layout of the village?

Reply to Caldaria: Lands at War

You must be logged in to post a reply!