ForumsThe Tavern[Necro] Halloween Costumes?

18 8028
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Anybody have a fun one picked out for tonight or a previous party? Right now we have a viking in the office and frog acrobat trainer.

• 18 Replies
toemas
toemas
339 posts
Farmer

i was going to go as slender man but im not sure..

daleks
daleks
3,770 posts
Chamberlain

Right now we have a viking in the office and frog acrobat trainer.

Can you tell us who they are?

I don't do anything for Halloween. There aren't any parties I am going to this year and I haven't gone trick or treating since 4th grade. The best costume I have seen is Captain Hammer.
danielo
danielo
1,773 posts
Peasant

Well, at purim i made a group costume of pacman, a cardinal {i got to walk on school with dress! [cardinal put peoples to death for doing so right?]}, a kkk {as one of the groups they hate, i think im allowed to}.

A tip - something from a movie/tv or something mainstream is never a good way to get the best one and the one you will like to wear. Make something creative.

Sandy for say {the spongebob one} can be nice with the news refference.

another thing i say on the interntz is dress in a formal suit.
BUT!
wear gloves, and stick on of the gloves to one of your sleeves, so it will became a fake hand.

with your real hiding hand grab a alien/heart and etc., so you can make it pup out of your belly. if you goona welcome some trick or threat kids, using Ketchup as blood can be used, with more preparation. they wont take any candies!

oh oh and another thing - dress as drug user lance armstrong. wear a yellow shirt, a bike helmet, a tiny bikes, and -
you know these cheap Syringes which used with chocklate fondu and stuffs like that? made of cheap plastic? put in them diffrunte kind of drinks, dont even fil them - that will make you an attraction! fell some with lemons, some with beer, some with salt water, things like that. so they will be colorfull. you will sting lance and also get a good costum with cheap price!

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Leo is the viking, and I'm the frog acrobat trainer.

TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,775 posts
Chamberlain

Got one! Patsy from Monty Python and the Holy Grail, and i shall go around with my coconut with great pride.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

If anybody has a cool Armor Games related costume & a picture of it, I'd give them a merit no problem.

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

If anybody has a cool Armor Games related costume & a picture of it,

Why don't you post a picture of you and Leo in your costumes?
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

I'm stealing Zophia's picture, this thread is now about ferrets in costumes:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma1z8jrxAF1rnl63ro1_500.jpg

Skulltivator
Skulltivator
630 posts
Nomad

I can't tell which one is you and which one is Leo.

Or is this you?

http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/entropy12/19940728/25494/25494_600.jpg

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Gosh, I sure feel that way some days.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Also, here is Leo (with his blessing...)

http://i.imgur.com/m78aU.png

pangtongshu
pangtongshu
9,808 posts
Jester

If anybody has a cool Armor Games related costume & a picture of it, I'd give them a merit no problem.

I was planning on being that one user pangtongshu from AG for Halloween...does that count?

In his hand...it's the...the...Almighty Ban Hammer =O I thought it was just a legend
Jacen96
Jacen96
3,087 posts
Bard

Man, my history class is going to do a viking raid on another class in a couple weeks (complete with costumes, shields, and foam weapons.)

~~~Darth Caedus
theawesomnator
theawesomnator
56 posts
Nomad

For Halloween I dressed u as Slender Man. He's a really creey dude with no face.

awesomecoyoteman
awesomecoyoteman
17 posts
Jester

my halloween costume: picture a guy with a medium shredded Jason's mask (the guy from Firday the 13th) with a pair of red plastic demon hands a large plastic axe a white shirt with blood (actually ketchup) on it with some dusty worn boots.

Showing 1-15 of 18