ForumsGamesHow do the MMOs work?

6 2731
ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

Hey all. The new MMOs here have been getting better and bigger each day and I've begun to be more inclined to play them. However, I just wanted to ask a question or two about them.

Firstly how do they work? Not like how they're made but how we log in and play. I understand that you need to log in with your account but are we logging into AG to play the game or are we joining a entirely separate servers made by and monitored by the creators of the game?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :-)

- ArchKnight

• 6 Replies
Gantic
Gantic
11,892 posts
King

You're logging in from Armor Games to play on separate servers made by and monitored by the creators of the game, which is why support and suggestions for those games should go to the game developers' website and not here.

ArchKnight
ArchKnight
120 posts
Shepherd

Right, I get it now. So I guess that means that ArmorGames is not affiliated with them besides linking the account system to the game then.

Thanks for the help. I think I'll go and try out The Last Stand

- ArchKnight

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

Actually ArchKnight... by stating "The Last Stand - Dead Zone", you mentioned the very one developer that is actually affiliated to ArmorGames: ConArtist!

dhillon_99
dhillon_99
25 posts
Nomad

what are mmo's ???

afrosnail
afrosnail
2 posts
Nomad

mmos are massively multilpayer online games

basically games where you can play with lots of real people- like world of warcraft

calico3
calico3
1 posts
Nomad

MMOs are really adicting (depending on the game). All you do is go around battling and doing quests plus other fun junk.

Showing 1-6 of 6