StormDragon

StormDragon

484 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power:  shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

I put the notepad and pencil in the bag.  I also put a handheld pencil sharpener and a little tupperware container in the bag.  The container is meant to hold the pencil shavings from when I sharpen it.  I put the camera in my pocket and the binoculars around my neck.  I then head out to find the person that was willing to lead me to where the rest of the camp was working.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 4:53pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You walk to the man, "Okay, i see you ready, come this way," and he walk off to the bushes. You follow him, as you walk you get a twinge of anxiety, as if something is not right but you ignore it. It persist however, and it becomes more intense when you get to the wolfs. But you see nothing that would give you this feeling, so you continue to try to ignore it.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 5:06pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/  Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I wait some more. If it's still not on I'll get impatient and say "What is taking so long?!?"

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 5:24pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/  Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

Just about you were going to say those word a voice come over the radio, "Um folks, we have a small problem,  the back up generator won't start, the circuits are all fried, and we can't get power from the power company because the breakers are fried as well. We still don't know when we can fix it, but it's not going to be tonight." Doctor, "Great, just perfect, well Mr. Stone we should take you home." (Hint, you only go to the hospital, for treatment.)

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 5:27pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

(What's that hinting)

"Alright" I say. And then I let them take me home.
(btw my character has no clue he has powers)

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 6:24pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

484 posts

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I watch the man head back to camp before going about my work.  I always liked studying by myself cause then no one could tell me that my method was wrong.  Once the man is gone I get to where I am downwind of the wolf pack and then get as close as I can without scaring them.  I then watch them and write down a few notes.  I have each of the wolves named in my note book and can tell them apart just about as easily as they, wolves I am studying, can tell themselves apart from each other.

Posted Nov 23, '12 at 11:21pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Well its just to tell you why you were there in the first place.

They drive you home, they drop you off in front of you apartment.

And no he does not know about his powers

-----------------------

One of the wolves look up from what it was doing, and looks in you direction, it seems that it doesn't see you, but it somehow knows your there, it barks and the other wolves stop what they are doing and look in you direction. You stay still, hoping it was a fluke, like they heard a bird or something, but they still look in your direction, and one of them moves way from the group, so you stop paying attention to it and focus on the others. You then hear what sounds like panting, you look up and see a wolf right next to you. However, it never makes a move at you. Instead it just stares at you, as if it trust you.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 12:23am

StormDragon

StormDragon

484 posts

I carefully put my hand out so it can sniff me.  I also don't make any sudden movements as I wonder what gave me away.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 12:50am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

It tilts it's head and give you a look. Then the feeling of something not right, you start to wonder when you feel a pain in you stomach. It start a a light, barely noticeable pain, but it starts to grow more and more painful. You then start to feel other pains in other places, you back, you legs and you arms. The pain get so intense that you pass out. You wake up this something wet on you face and someone yelling are you alright. You open your eye to see the wolves around you, one opens it muzzle, and you hear it say something.  "Are you alright?"

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 9:56am

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

I walk in and am greeted by me Black Lab. I then sit down and watch tv.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!