StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power:  shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Okay, I have been out here too long.  I think knowing that wolves can't speak a language that humans can completely understand.  I try to slowly get to my feat.  "I think so."  I say in answer to the question.  I then take a look at myself wondering if I am having a similar experience as to what happened in Brother Bear.  I do this cause I knew that the star in that movie could talk to animals while he was in the form of his totem and according to many internet quizzes my totem would be a wolf.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 6:22pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Name:Nick Stone
Alter Ego: Shockwave
Race:Genetically altered human
Power: Electrokinesis
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/  Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You turn the T.V and the news comes on, "There is still no word of when the power in the down town district, reports say that it was a massive power failure centered around the General Steven Hospital."

-------------------------------------------------

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera))

You look at your self and you see two black front paws, a black tail with a white tip at the end of it and two black rear paws but that is all you can see. "Good, but that transformation was a shock. By the way, names Kai, I'm the pack's Omega. If you don't know what an Omega is, I'm nether dominate nor submissive, I kind of lay out of pack order and I can chose weather or not to follow my Alpha's order. I also provide a calming affect to the rest of the pack."

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 6:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/  Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I think to myself Geeze, I didn't realize that the power failure was that widespread. and continue watching.

Posted Nov 24, '12 at 9:38pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"I understand your position."  I say looking at Kai.  "My name is Cleo.  It is nice meeting you.  Can you take me to a place where I can see my reflection?"  I ask wanting to know what color my body is.  I also memorize Kai's looks so I can put the info in my notebook later.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 4:01am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

The news then show a breaking news update. "We are now this breaking news, we are receiving that the villain Live Wire is draining the power of the rest of the city, but Super Man is in the area."

----------------

Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

Kai "Sure, the watering hole is the best place, but I don't know if we should go there, you don't look native. But you could pass off as a albino, but I should introduce to my pack, just do as I say and they shouldn't hurt you. Also, if you travel with us, you would be less likely to be attacked."

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 10:31am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Wait a second what?!? I think. "That doesn't make any sense! They don't exist!" I say. I then walk outside to see if I can see that actually happening.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 11:58am

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

I was thinking of meeting the pack after I got a good look at myself.  "You want me to meet the pack first cause of pack protocol."  I say with a slight role of the eyes.  I didn't mind rules, most of the time, but I didn't like it when the rule seamed wrong or made me be in a big group before I was ready.  This is because I am very shy but I never seamed to be shy around animals so I think it will be okay.  "Okay, we can meet the pack first."  I say after a bit of mentaly looking over the 16 years that I had studied wolves.  Most of that study was via books and TV.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 6:27pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

You walk out on to your balcony are see what look like lightning to the North, but it's not falling from the sky, instead it is shooting up into the sky.

-----------------------------------------

He leads you down the hill, one of his pack sees both of you, "Hey Kai's back, and he has someone with him." "Who is that wolf?" another wolf says. Kai, "I suggest you don't make eye contact, unless someone talks to you."

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 7:40pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

"Okay now I'm really confused." I call Ryan. "Do you have any idea how lightning's shooting UP into the sky?" I ask him.

Posted Nov 25, '12 at 9:53pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

"Dude, the only two things that come close to what you said is ether a transformer blowing, or some sort of super power that controls electricity."

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!