ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130757
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: David Nadec
Alter ego: ore Shape
Power : ability to morphs is bodies to some form of ore,can morphs material by touching, energize absorption and redirect it by touch
Weaknesses: Water
Hero/villain scale: undecided
Look: blue eye and hair gray, 5'8, medium build, he do not use weapon it own body is a weapon factory
Items: Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots, wallet with $1950. (equipped; Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots.)

You give the bar keeper $50 and you ask for some food. He give you a hamburger, that has cheese, lettuce, ketchup, mustered, and onion. He also gives you some french-fries. "Anything else, or do you want you change, you still have about $10.95 left."

--------------------

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You don't see him, but you do see what looks like a homeless guy at the counter buying a hamburger and fries. (This is metalox's character.) You wait for him to leave the counter so you can get something while you wait for the guy.

-------------------------

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Good to hear, now, I'll introduce you to everyone once we get back to the den, I'll even introduce you to the pups Sky and his mate just had, if it good with him of course."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"Of course." I say and hope that I get to meet the pups cause I always had a soft spot for puppies.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You and the pack have reached the packs den. "Hope you brought something me and the pups to eat." says a female wolf at it's entrance. Sky, "Yes sister, we did, Ruby bring my sister's food please." A Scarlett colored wolf comes up with a bone that has a lot of meat on it, and gives it to Sky's sister. "Thank you Ruby." Kai "That's Jem, she the best hunter, and also the best nursery wolf in the pack. Know it's time to introduce you to rest of the pack."

metalox
metalox
16 posts
Peasant

Power : ability to morphs is bodies to some form of ore,can morphs material by touching, energize absorption and redirect it by touch
Look: blue eye and hair gray, 5'8, medium build, he do not use weapon it own body is a weapon factory
Items: Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots, wallet with $1950. (equipped; Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots.)

-No thank you sir, keep the money.

So i decide to look up a place to sit down and eat. When i go to my place I hit shocwave and droop some french-fries on him.

-ohhhhh, sorry men...* I look at him, to see his reaction*

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I give a nod as I gear my mind to memorize the names and who they go with. I would love to be able to use my notebook at the moment but I have a good memory.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Okay so, follow me." You follow him. "This is my sister Kayla." The wolf she introduce you to first is brown with black on the ears and tail. "Nice to meet you." she says. "Those two to over there are the twins Fire and Ice. The two that look alike, the only difference is there tails, one as a red tip and the other has white. You already saw Ruby, Sky, and Jem. That there is Sky's mate, Skyla is her name." All of the other wolves he introduced you to also say 'Nice to meet you' as well. "There is one more wolf left now, yet he is a bit of a loaner. Come with me please." Kai tells you.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I follow and think that so far the pack seams quite nice.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Kai, "Hey, Odom, I want to introduce you to someone." Odom, "Kai I told you time and time again not to come near me, even if Sky tell you to." Kai, "But Odom, she isn't just any wolf, she a human." Odom, "Human you say? Bring her here." Kai, "Okay Cleo, he is living in the cave just ahead, he is a little weird, but once you get to know him, he is quite a nice wolf."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

I nod and head to Odom. A part of me wonders if he is a wolf that has the x-gene just like I must have since it makes more sense then the Brother Bear idea.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You enter his cave and your surprised to see a fire burning in the center of it, there is a wolf sitting in front of it looking at you, he is all black like you but doesn't have the white tip on the tail. Odom, "So your the human, who changed into a wolf? Hmm, finally some who has gone through what I've gone through." Then he changes forms right before you eyes, "You can still talk to me, I also can talk to animals, even in this form."

--------------------

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You sit down, and look at you self, you see ketchup and mustard stains from the hamburger, and a little bit of salt to.

metalox
metalox
16 posts
Peasant

I sit down at a table and begin to eat the rest of my hamburger. I watch the man at the counter.

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I thought that it was possible that you are like me." I say after laying near the fire and enjoying it's warmth.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Tell, where you able to talk to the pack or not? I mean before you changed."

StormDragon
StormDragon
4,584 posts
Peasant

"I don't think so but then again I didn't get any answer unexpected answers when I was talking to myself as if I was talking to them." I say as I think about all of the times I talk to things that can't talk or shouldn't be able to talk.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Hmm, you animal communication seem to be limited to your current form. Now tell me what you did before you change and what happened to you during the transformation?"

Showing 151-165 of 935