blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

I keep walking, looking around nervously.

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 10:29am

coolbarak

coolbarak

153 posts

Name: Roule Con
Alter ego: Jack-pot
Race: Mutant
Ability:The ability to alter his own luck at will (won't work right)
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: Bag, black pants, white shirt, black jacket, wallet with $200 inside, black boots. (equipped items/ bag, black pats, white shirt, black jacket)

I speak "Who are you?"

Posted Dec 8, '12 at 5:06pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

(this is a profile reset not a story reset. there is a difference.)

Both you and Kai down the meat if five minuets. Then you and the rest of the pack leave what was left, which is still a lot of food, (because the the pack has around 8 wolves, nine if you count yourself) for the scavengers.

-----------------------------------

Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

You get to The Blue Moon Tavern without incident, you go inside and look around. You can see why he picked this place. Because a drunk person will not remember what was said in front of him.

-----------------------------

Name: Roule Con
Alter ego: Jack-pot
Ability:The ability to alter his own luck at will (won't work right)
Bio: He has always had his power, and used it freely. He altered his luck to be able to memorize anything instantly, for the anti-mutant people to never investigate him, etc. He has had a good life, then an explosion happened, he couldn't change his luck, and it scares him. He seeks to find out why this explosion happened to him, why he couldn't alter it and who did it.
Looks : Caucasian with gold short cut hair, blue eyes with a splash of yellow and is 5"9.
Items: Bag, black pants, white shirt, black jacket, wallet with $200 inside, black boots. (equipped items/ bag, black pats, white shirt, black jacket)

"Names Morse, I was driving by when I saw factory explode and I rush over here. I found you knocked out and I've been treating you. And you?"

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 12:33am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right know (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I follow the pack and try to get to know the wolves.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 1:10am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You ask Kai who the other wolves are, "I'll introduce you to them but before the after hunt story."

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 7:33am

metalox

metalox

16 posts

Name: David Nadec
Alter ego: ore Shape
Power : ability to morphs is bodies to some form of ore,can morphs material by touching, energize absorption and redirect it by touch
Weaknesses: Water
Hero/villain scale: undecided
Look: blue eye and hair gray, 5'8, medium build, he do not use weapon it own body is a weapon factory
Items: Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots, wallet with $2000. (equipped; Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots.)

iwas walking town tarving so i decide to go at the first place that sell food, ''The Blue Moon Tavern''. I buy 50$ of food.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 11:00am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

I give a nod and wait to hear the story.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 1:12pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

I walk in and look for the person.

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 3:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: David Nadec
Alter ego: ore Shape
Power : ability to morphs is bodies to some form of ore,can morphs material by touching, energize absorption and redirect it by touch
Weaknesses: Water
Hero/villain scale: undecided
Look: blue eye and hair gray, 5'8, medium build, he do not use weapon it own body is a weapon factory
Items: Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots, wallet with $1950. (equipped; Bag, ripped jeans, torn white shirt, dirty boots.)

You give the bar keeper $50 and you ask for some food. He give you a hamburger, that has cheese, lettuce, ketchup, mustered, and onion. He also gives you some french-fries. "Anything else, or do you want you change, you still have about $10.95 left."

--------------------

You don't see him, but you do see what looks like a homeless guy at the counter buying a hamburger and fries. (This is metalox's character.) You wait for him to leave the counter so you can get something while you wait for the guy.

-------------------------

"Good to hear, now, I'll introduce you to everyone once we get back to the den, I'll even introduce you to the pups Sky and his mate just had, if it good with him of course."

Posted Dec 9, '12 at 6:14pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

"Of course." I say and hope that I get to meet the pups cause I always had a soft spot for puppies.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!