blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

Name: Nick Stone
Alter ego: Shockwave
Race: Genetically altered human
Ability: Electrokinesis
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Hero/ villain scale: Chaotic Good hero
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"Hmmm... So, do you know anyone that would want to kill you or has any kind of reason to do something like this?" I ask him, glancing around to look for things.

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 9:40pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio: Known as a troublemaker, he is constantly hanging out with his friend Ryan Smith who has Technopathy (Control of technology).
Looks: Green Eyes, Straight Black hair (turns spiky when he uses his power), Whitish Tan, Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans
Items:Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans (equipped items/ Skull T-Shirt and Blue Jeans)

"Yes, off the top of my head I can count five people/group with that motive. Let me think, " He then says the two most high up bosses of Hydra names, Barren-Zeno and Barren Von Strucker, he also lists King-Pin, A.I.M, and Justin Hammer. "I may not look it, but I'm a spy, but I don't work for Shield, I work alone, and that is why i came to you."

Posted Dec 18, '12 at 10:57pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I laugh. "There would be two big differences one is that I'm a girl and two is that I have lived most of my life in the USA. Odom has probably lived most to all of his life in Africa." I say even though I doubt that Kaang was speaking of those differences.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 12:00am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

"That is true, but you can't talk to animals in human form but he can. But there is more. You don't know you family history, am I right?"

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 1:22am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

"I know my dad is from Africa and that my mom is a mix of Japaneses, Irish, and American." I say not wanting to touch on the fact that I sill want to know my dad unlike some who have never know their dad.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 1:45am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"Yes but, there is more, you have a power that you have not tap yet, I can't tell what that power or powers are, but it is very strong."

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 10:03am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

"And just how can you tell that I have more powers then shapeshifting?" I ask still thinking that Kaang might be a bad guy.

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 5:39pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,796 posts

"That's quite the list you have there. Well I may be able to find something here that could give us a clue to which one of them it could be. Did you know though that the most likely person to commit a type of crime against you is someone you know?" I ask him. After he answers I search around the ground and carefully inspect the entire Alley. If I don't find anything, I climb up ladders onto the buildings and search for any indication of anyone being up there recently. I also ask him. "So how exactly did the person attempt to kill you? Was it a sniper or someone with a knife or...?" (I watch a lot of cop shows.)

Posted Dec 19, '12 at 10:17pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"That did cross my mind, but no, I was an only child, my mother and father are dead, and the rest of my family is on the side of the planet or the country. Also the person who attacked me had a knife." You go up the ladder after he tells you this, and you find a knife on the roof. However you don't see any noticeable finger prints. (That doesn't mean there aren't any.)

------------------------------------------

"Walk with me." He walks away from you to a near by tree.

Posted Dec 20, '12 at 12:23am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

I walk with him and stay alert.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!