ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130416
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Name: Nathaniel Thomas
Alter ego: Argamen Phish
Bio: Was a paramedic for a few years but then decided to go to college to be a doctor. His father died when he was 8 and his mom was never there for him but he was always there to take care of her. She passed away when he was 24. His sister was his favorite person. After their mom died she became extremely depressed and he had to take care of her.
Looks: Brown Eyes, short purple spiked hair, lean, tall, white
Power:Telekinetic, Telepathic (weak)
Items: backpack trench coat cargo shorts

I use my telekinesis to push the man over. If that doesn't work I'll try to push the bullets the guard is shooting into him. After that I try to disrupt his thoughts and confuse him.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio: Was a paramedic for a few years but then decided to go to college to be a doctor. His father died when he was 8 and his mom was never there for him but he was always there to take care of her. She passed away when he was 24. His sister was his favorite person. After their mom died she became extremely depressed and he had to take care of her.

The gray skin man stumbles and fall to the ground with a large thud. He isn't down for long though. He get up and looks straight at you but then turns around and go's back to robbing the place.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I try to fine tune my telekinesis and pinch his Carotid artery cutting of blood flow to the brain.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

It fails, but he does feel that, he looks around looking confused. (By the way that's Tombstone your fighting, he's an genetically altered human.)

Bluydee
Bluydee
3,426 posts
Nomad

Name: Kefka Palazzo
Alter-ego: Kefka
Race: Superbeing
Ability: Current Magic
Poison
Drain
Thunder
Ice 2
Weaknesses: Unknown
Hero/villain scale: Neutral Evil
Bio: When asking Kefka what his childhood was, he would proceed to give you a random blabbering before usually outright killing you. What happened during the 20s is known, however. After Kefka was transported to this world, he took up politics. He eventually was a highly influential politician, a man of great prestige, eventually becoming one of the president's top advisor. However, one day the president, in an act of fear and delusion from all the superpowers, greedy of the unlimited power avaliable forced Kefka into signing up for an experimental program infusing many collected mutant powers from villains and lost souls into him giving him powers of the elements. However, he went insane from this, becoming a demented man. Using his power and silver-tongue to control the government, he eventually became the sole advisor and controller over the military, along with Area 51. Thus, he convinced the president to use the power for searching for the warring triad, the three creators and gods of the powers while also capturing and absorbing the powers of many different mutants.
Looks: Long blonde ponytail, purple large smile.
Items: jester outfit and make-up, (Equipped, jester outfit and make-up.)

I wait.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

Okay well I continue to pester the man by causing him to drop things, pushing him, and in as many ways as I can, without getting close, try to mess him up.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Kefka Palazzo
Alter-ego: Kefka
Race: Superbeing
Ability: Current Magic
Poison
Drain
Thunder
Ice 2
Weaknesses: Unknown
Hero/villain scale: Neutral Evil
Bio: When asking Kefka what his childhood was, he would proceed to give you a random blabbering before usually outright killing you. What happened during the 20s is known, however. After Kefka was transported to this world, he took up politics. He eventually was a highly influential politician, a man of great prestige, eventually becoming one of the president's top advisor. However, one day the president, in an act of fear and delusion from all the superpowers, greedy of the unlimited power avaliable forced Kefka into signing up for an experimental program infusing many collected mutant powers from villains and lost souls into him giving him powers of the elements. However, he went insane from this, becoming a demented man. Using his power and silver-tongue to control the government, he eventually became the sole advisor and controller over the military, along with Area 51. Thus, he convinced the president to use the power for searching for the warring triad, the three creators and gods of the powers while also capturing and absorbing the powers of many different mutants.
Looks: Long blonde ponytail, purple large smile.
Items: jester outfit and make-up, (Equipped, jester outfit and make-up.)

You wait the hour. When the pilot say we're about to land you shut the computer down. When you land one of the MP's meet you when you step of the plain.

-----------------------

You do just that, but then he see you staring at him and he head out of the bank and up to you. "Stop messing with me mutant." He then tries to punch you.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I duck and amplify his momentum so the punch throws him off balance then I push him with my hands and mind.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

It works, sort of. He start to fall, he lands on your arms and you manage to push him of of you and he stumbles back. "A telekinetic, you won't win, just run."

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I prepare for another assault but indicate to him that I'm not leaving. I look around for anything I can use to my advantage.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"Just like Spider-Man, you don't know when you've lost." He charges you, but a dark figure dart in and tackles him. A wolf is on top of him and it grows at him.

ArgamenPhish
ArgamenPhish
698 posts
Nomad

I grab my phone and call the police.
*Facepalm* Should have done that sooner

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Items: backpack trench coat cargo shorts, cell phone

911 operator. "911, what is your emergency?"

sasukemystery
sasukemystery
1,447 posts
Nomad

Name: Viet Anh
Alter ego: Flame
Ability: Able to create fire from nothing a manipulate it.
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio: Viet Anh loves to play with matches he burned his house down but luckily his family was rich. One day when he was out playing he saw this chemical tank and he moved on playing with his matches and zippo and while he had his zippo on he tripped and the zippo went in the tank, then there was huge explosion he came out unharmed but naked then suddenly shady man came out and gave him another zippo some fireproof clothes and said "Come with me and I will show you the way of the pyromancer" and he followed.
Looks: Blue eyes, normal skin color, black hair , 5'8, and has a very thin appearance but is very strong and agile
Equipped items: Zippo-lighter, fireproof jacket, fireproof pants, fireproof shoes and fireproof shirt (black)

"Yeah, it didn't come out perfect."

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Name: Viet Anh
Alter ego: Flame
Ability: Able to create fire from nothing a manipulate it.
Weaknesses: None so far
Bio: Viet Anh loves to play with matches he burned his house down but luckily his family was rich. One day when he was out playing he saw this chemical tank and he moved on playing with his matches and zippo and while he had his zippo on he tripped and the zippo went in the tank, then there was huge explosion he came out unharmed but naked then suddenly shady man came out and gave him another zippo some fireproof clothes and said "Come with me and I will show you the way of the pyromancer" and he followed.
Looks: Blue eyes, normal skin color, black hair , 5'8, and has a very thin appearance but is very strong and agile
Equipped items: Zippo-lighter, fireproof jacket, fireproof pants, fireproof shoes and fireproof shirt (black)

"That's okay, it happens. Things that aren't usually furry come out with fiery fur. It's normal to get a mammoth instead of an elephant."

Showing 511-525 of 935