shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Johnson Derek
Alter Ego: Destiny
Race: Human
Power: none
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths and items bag, Trench coat of protection, sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt)

He flinches at the name, and he drops a shot-glass he was filling. Sammy look you. "Chase, whats wrong? he just asked a simple question." "Sorry sir, but you and Johnson should come with me to the back." Then before Sammy can ask why, Chase the bartender is already in the back room. "Well no time to waste, you coming?" Sammy asks you.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 12:46am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power: shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

"Probably but I think it was still nice meeting you." I say with a smile.

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 3:22pm

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

179 posts

Items: bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths and items bag, Trench coat of protection, sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt)

"Sure."

I follow the man.

(By the way, my character has any money? Or he's broke?)

Posted Nov 7, '12 at 8:49pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

"Well it was nice meeting you too." Then he look up to say something else when he look at the TV, "Turn the sound on something is happening."

---------------------------------------

(He does have money, I just forgot to put it up)

Items: $100, bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths and items bag, Trench coat of protection, sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt)

You start to head for the back, but before you do to leave $20 on the register. Then you head the rest of the way into the backroom. Sammy, "Okay Chase. What is going on?" Chase,"Well sir, it's about King Pin. He's a big crime boss up in New York," (Hint you are no where near New York city) "and he controls most of the street gangs and cartels. But Johnson, why did you bring him up anyway?" You then show him the note. "Oh my, this is bad. This is no doubt the work of one of King Pin's men, but not the big man him self. If King Pin gave the order, there would be no note, so he or she must be rouge or has an unknown mission."

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 12:17am

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

I turn the sound on and pay attention to the TV.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 1:19am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"We are receiving reports of the Hulk is fighting one of The Leader's monsters, Abomination. We are also receiving a report that the Black Panther is in the fight as well. Anet, can you tell us any more than information?" Anet, "No, we lost the monster as soon as it went past the border, only copter 8 is allowed in Wakanda, as long as it does not land." Mr. Steven, "The Hulk, what is he doing here? And who is this Abomination fellow?"

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 8:16am

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

179 posts

Items: $100, bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths and items bag, Trench coat of protection, sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt)

Bah. Looks like one of the NY crime bosses decided to call himself the Kingpin. Seriously?

"Thanks Chase. Your informations were very useful."- I say.

then I leave the bar, and go back home, hoping to find some clues.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 12:02pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

I watch the news wanting them to go to someone on copter 8 so we can get more info.

Posted Nov 8, '12 at 8:36pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

You head home but before you get there you see someone looking into the window of you house.
------------------------------

The news then go's to a live birds eye view of the area. You still here the broadcaster and Anet talking but your focus is on the fight. Hulk hits Abomination and he go's lying though the air and hits a tree. The tree is knocked to the ground and Abomination picks up the tree, runs toward Hulk and try's to hit him baseball bat style. But Hulk manages to grab the tree take in away from Abomination and use it against him by hitting him with it knocking back a few feet. You then see a dark figure charge at Abomination, and it looks like the Black Panther, however when he gets close enough, he is grabbed by Abomination and and throw several hundred yard.

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 2:32pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,602 posts

A part of me wants to help the good guys but as far as I know I don't have any powers or anything else that could help. I also don't have a way of getting there. So I just watch and root for the good guys like I did when I watched the Marvel cartoon that was made during the 90's.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!