Forums

ForumsForum Games

Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 7:51pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

Name: Same as his Alter ego, till he remembers.
Alter ego: Sora Whiteblade
Race:genetically altered human
Ability: Aura manipulation
Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Hero/villain scale: Chaotic Good
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

I stay where I am. "What do you want?!"

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 8:56pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name:Cleo Keket Nur
Alter ego:Storm Dragon
Race:Mutant
Ability:shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Weaknesses: None so far
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

You follow Sky and Odom to the hunting area. Kai, Ruby, and the twins Fire and Ice break off from the caravan when you reach the herds location. Now your waiting with Odom and Sky for the hunt to start and end.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 8:58pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Sorry, I miss this one.

Bio: After sacrificing his life by suicide to clear the debris on a body of water inside a cave that caused infection because it was connected to the community, Sora got a second chance in life and was transported to this unknown land. But this time, he has amnesia. And his DNA was altered. That's all he remembers.
Looks: Brown Eyes, Slightly tan, Black untidy, but turns white when using his power; 5"10', and athletic build.
Items: Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers; Back strap with Scabbard, Yujin Sword; Wallet with $300. [currently equipped. Blue Denim Jacket, Red Tank Top, White Scarf, Denim Pants, adiPower Howard 3 XDR Sneakers, Back strap with Scabbard(Yujin Sword)]

"I just want to be left alone, no cops, and no heroes. That means you."

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 9:18pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

4,556 posts

Bio :Cleo lead a normal life until one day she went to Africa to study the Ethiopian wolf. During the study she took a nasty fall and now has awoken to a different Earth and an expiation to who her dad is and why her last name is the same as Apocalypse's.
Looks:Cleo has amber eyes and short, straight, white hair. Her skin is slightly tanned and gives a small clue to her Egyptian heritage. She is 5'6" and has an athletic build. Cleo dresses like a tomboy and likes to show what she likes or her American pride whenever she can.
Items: wallet with $150, bag, binoculars, a note pad with a pencil, a camera, a pencil sharpener, a G size Tupperware container, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(hidden right now (equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers, binoculars, camera)

I stay with the others and watch but I really want to be a part of the hunt.

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:02pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Sky see you fidgeting, "I see you want to go out there and hunt with the others, but you can learn more by watching, than just participating."

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:28pm

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

"I'm no hero, and I'm no cop. Thank you very much. And what do you want with her?"

Posted Dec 30, '12 at 11:57pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"She is my hostage, but you are a hero I saw you take down Time Stopper and his gang before the cops showed up."

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:15am

PwnajLeadah981

PwnajLeadah981

634 posts

"What? No, I didn't!"

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:22am

ArgamenPhish

ArgamenPhish

726 posts

Name: Nathaniel Thomas
Alter ego: Argamen Phish
Race: Human
Bio:
Looks: Brown Eyes, short purple spiked hair, lean, tall, white
Power: Psionic capacities unspecified
Items: backpack trench coat cargo shorts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I choose to go done the path of good.

Posted Dec 31, '12 at 12:31am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

"I saw you fighting them, and yes you technically didn't beat them, but you manage to hold their boss off long enough for the cops to show up. In my book that clarifies you as a hero. Now leave before I blow your brains out."

---------------------

Name: Nathaniel Thomas
Alter ego: Argamen Phish
Race: Human
Bio:
Looks: Brown Eyes, short purple spiked hair, lean, tall, white
Power: Psionic capacities unspecified
Items: backpack trench coat cargo shorts

You welcome to join, but can you please put a Bio in for your character, please.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!