ForumsForum GamesSuper Hero RPG (Reborn)

935 130731
shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

"You wake up in a world you don't recognize after an accident and you start to see so of your favorite super heroes and villains from (Marval, D.C comics, ETC). A few days after the accident you get into your first fight, where you have a choice to make, go down the path of good and become a super hero, go down the path of evil and be a super villain or be undecided and be a 'for hire assassin'. It's your choice, and you choice will change life as you know it.

Races
This is the races you can choose from (Mavel, D.C, ETC)
Human: they have no abilities
Skrull (I think that is how you spell it): Humanoid aliens who can shape shift. They are enemy's to the Cree, and they serve the Hive mother
Cree: The Cree are super genetic humanoid aliens who have had a long standing feud with the Skrull. They serve the Surpemore (I think that is how you spell it)
Genetically altered human: there are two kind in this race, accidental and on purpose. They have a long range of powers, but they have only one power, (thought if you count The Invisible Woman, they can have two or more powers)
Mutants: Mutant are humans who have the X-gene, and they also a wide range of power as well, from super healing, to psychic abilities like mind reading to levitation. However, some mutant use weapons along with there power, like Gambit and his ability to make anything into an explosive.
Super Being: Super being are like Super Man, or Green Lantern, people born or give there power, but don't fall under Mutants or the genetically altered humans. Martians are also in this one as-well

Character sheet:
Name:
Alter ego(aka you super hero/villain name:
Ability( Fill this if you choose super being, mutant, Skrull, genetically altered human):
Bio (as the name says, it is where you put your story before the accident:
Looks (eye color (if you have eyes), skin tone(if you didn't choose Cree or Skrull), hair color(if you have hair), height, and body type( please delete):

After you make your character, this is what your sheet will look:

Name: Adam Kane
Alter Ego: Shadow Gun
Race: Mutant
Power: Can shape shift into a raven, a wolf and a knight. (the wolf and the raven have their own personality's) can summon a sword/shield or a bow/quiver with arrows.
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: bag, white shirt, blue jeans, white running shoes.

Rules: You may attack anyone in the game but it may take a long time to finish the battle so don't. You may chat with other players in this game. You can't help other player in battle, thought you can help the CPU's that I control. Only attack your enemy's never your allies (this rule only applies to heroes) I you fail to fallow these rules who may get kick/banned from this game. I will tell you if you have been banned.

• 935 Replies
Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

Name: Dante Whitechapel
Alter ego: Phaejin
Ability: Biological Assimilation, Shapeshifting, Consumption Healing
Bio: Unlike most mutants, Dante's powers began to manifest from birth. First, he could heal most injuries soon after eating a good meal. Later, he developed a voracious appetite, consuming most forms of organic matter. When he was two, something happened that horrified his parents. Dante absorbed a mouse into his flesh. The mouse became a part of him, and then simply disappeared inside of him. His parents immediately abandoned him at an orphanage. He grew up regarded as a freak, and grew disdainful of those who rejected him. Despite his anger, there can be a chosen few he chooses to love, and seeks to build his own haven for the cast-out by any means necessary. On the day of his twenty-first birthday, he fell into a coma and awoke a few days later in the world he is in now...
Looks: 6'5", athletic build. Deep blue eyes, long black hair. Very light skin color.

I suppose I was going for half villain, half neutral.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

Bio: Unlike most mutants, Dante's powers began to manifest from birth. First, he could heal most injuries soon after eating a good meal. Later, he developed a voracious appetite, consuming most forms of organic matter. When he was two, something happened that horrified his parents. Dante absorbed a mouse into his flesh. The mouse became a part of him, and then simply disappeared inside of him. His parents immediately abandoned him at an orphanage. He grew up regarded as a freak, and grew disdainful of those who rejected him. Despite his anger, there can be a chosen few he chooses to love, and seeks to build his own haven for the cast-out by any means necessary. On the day of his twenty-first birthday, he fell into a coma and awoke a few days later in the world he is in now...
Looks: 6'5", athletic build. Deep blue eyes, long black hair. Very light skin color.
Hero/villain scale: Neutral Evil.

You wake up in what looks like a science lab, you have no clue how you got there, or what happened in the past 48 hours.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I get up very cautiously and examine my environment. I look around for any supplies and methods of escape.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You see a door clear on the other side of the room, when you reach it you find it looked.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I give a few hard bangs on the door. I shout, "Hey! I demand you release me this instance!"

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

No one answers.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I grunt angrily to myself. I turn around, and give a thorough examination of the room. Perhaps I can find something useful.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You don't see much, just a table, a chair, and the bed you were on.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I figure there isn't much I can do now. I'll try to wait a while, and see if I could fall asleep on the bed.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You try to go to sleep, but you wide awake.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I decide to try to search the sheets and mattress of the bed. If I don't find anything, I take the chair and see if I can break the lock on the door.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

You search the bed and find a note, you read it, "Dear finder of this note, this place is a hidden science lab that is located in the mounts of western Europe. It is ran by the MRD, they want to learn how mutants get there powers how to prevent them from activating. It won't be long be for I'm sent to the experimentation room, as far as I can tell, you will have at least five or so days till you are take as well reader, and as far as I can tell there is no way out. You writer, Black Jack."

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

This is rather disturbing. I decide there is nothing I can do now but wait. I take a seat on the bed, and try to bide my time.

shadowgun453
shadowgun453
2,463 posts
Farmer

A few hours after reading that note you hear the door unlock, but it doesn't open.

Legion1350
Legion1350
5,366 posts
Nomad

I go to the door and carefully open it, examining what is beyond it.

Showing 721-735 of 935