The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

45 posts

Name: Johnson Derek
Alter Ego: Destiny
Race: Human
Power: none
Hero/ villain scale: undecided
Items: $100, bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths and items bag, Trench coat of protection, sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt)

( You mean that someone is looking AT my window, or is looking THROUGH the window in my house? Or I see him IN my house? )

Posted Nov 9, '12 at 9:25pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Name: Cleo Keket Nur
Alter Ego: Storm Dragon
Race: Mutant
Power:  shadows and darkness manipulation, wolf form, wind manipulation
Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

They continue to fight and so far Hulk and Panther are winning the fight. The nurse then walks in. "Is see that your watching the news, but Mrs. Nur, you have been cleared to be discharged,you may go at any time, here is you cloths." She then hands you your cloths.

--------------------------------------------------------

Items: $100, bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths and items bag, Trench coat of protection, sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt)

He is outside looking in thought the window.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 4:46pm

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

45 posts

I come closer, making sure that the man doesn't sees me, and try to get a clear look on him.

Posted Nov 10, '12 at 11:39pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

As you get closer you see what he is wearing, and he has the same trench coat as you do, you also see the hilt of a sword poking out of it,(if you don't know what a hilt is, it is the handle/ hand protector of the sword) but you can see his face. He then sighs and says, "I know your there, so you better come out."

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 6:04am

The_Gentlemen

The_Gentlemen

45 posts

I advance, keeping my sword ready. It's not like I can use it, but hey, it's the only weapon I have.

"Who the hell are you? What do you want"- I ask.

Posted Nov 11, '12 at 3:16pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Items: $80, bag, Trench coat of protection, Sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt (equipped cloths and items bag, Trench coat of protection, sword of disruption, boots, dark bluejeans, white shirt)

He sighs again, "I wasn't talking to you boy, but to answer your question, they call me Blaze, (I don't know who Deadpool is or who he works with, so I'm make the name up,) I came to teach you how to use your sword. Now, " he looks up and says, "Jacks, I know your up there. Get down here to meet your fellow apprentice."

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 5:38pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, (equipped item hospital scrubs)

I thank her and head to the nearest bathroom during the next commercial break.  I change in the bathroom and then head back to my room to say good by to Mr. Stevens and finish watching the news.

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 6:35pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

When you come back, the new is back on, "We have received word that shield is in the area and we are no longer allowed to broadcast the fight, we now return you to your regularly scheduled programs." It then go's to an episode of Kenya's Got Talent. Mr. Steven, "I hate this show, mind if I change the channel?"

Posted Nov 12, '12 at 11:51pm

StormDragon

StormDragon

454 posts

Items: bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers(equipped items/ bag, tee-shirt with a wolf print on it, bluejeans, white sneakers)

"Go ahead."  I say, for I don't like the Got Talent series either but I can stand to watch it with my family from time to time.  I say good bye to Mr. Stevens knowing that I am not likely to see him again.  I then head to the camp that I was staying with for the month that I was so pose to be studying the Ethiopian wolf.

Posted Nov 13, '12 at 12:19am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,679 posts

Your standing on the side walk trying to get a taxi, but none stop so you decide to walk to the bus station and try to get a bus out there.

Reply to Super Hero RPG (Reborn)

You must be logged in to post a reply!